Roll call for tomorrows game...

Heitz

Nice - sounds like TBD will be representing. My small crew is up to about a dozen, a few Bills fans, a few Stiller fans and even a misguided Dallas fan.

I'll be the the graybeard running the #34 jersey, stop by and have a beer! Off to bed while visions of Fitzmagic dance in my head...

Nice - sounds like TBD will be representing. My small crew is up to about a dozen, a few Bills fans, a few Stiller fans and even a misguided Dallas fan.

I'll be the the graybeard running the #34 jersey, stop by and have a beer! Off to bed while visions of Fitzmagic dance in my head...

Thanks for tailgating at Hammer's Lot. I truely appreciate you and your crews support. Besides your misguided Dallas fan, I parked a couple of Dolphin fans. I was starting to think that I was at the screwed up NFL Toronto games.

We tailgated right behind you. You were jamming to the Fitzmagic song with some crazy looking undershirt.