Gregg Williams...

BuffaloWest

Can't honestly blame Mularkey for leaving. He knew Levy wanted to coach again and would pull the rug out from under him when things got bad.

Congrats to Chan. Only 110 more victories as The Bills HC and you'll tie Marv's record.

Go for it!

Mularkey continues coaching a Top5 offense in Atlanta after being run out of town by a bunch of "dooshes" a year after having the best rookie coaching debut in the modern history of the Buffalo Bills.

Nice work and thanks for your valuable contribution. <_<

Second best. The exception being Wade Phillips' 10-6 rookie record and playoff appearance, following the Bills' 6-10 campaign of Marv's last year.

EDIT: I get what you're saying, if you mean that Mularkey had never previously been a coach and Phillips had. However, It was still Wade's first year as Buffalo coach.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Second best. The exception being Wade Phillips' 10-6 rookie record and playoff appearance, following the Bills' 6-10 campaign of Marv's last year.

EDIT: I get what you're saying, if you mean that Mularkey had never previously been a coach and Phillips had. However, It was still Wade's first year as Buffalo coach.

Yeah, that's definitely part of it. But I also consider the given talent available to both coaches. Phillips had a very respectable roster to work with while Mularkey, well not so much. I'd say getting 9 wins out of that crew was arguably better work than Phillips getting 10 wins out of his.

Gregg Williams looks like my 65 year old Jewish Aunt....With the poofy gray hair and the gradient old lady glasses. He goes down as one of the biggest dooshes in Bills coaching history, tied with Mike Mularkey, the biggest quitter of all time. When Mularkey quit he said it was because his kids were getting harrassed at school for the team being so lousy...Real manly to blame your shortcomings as a coach on your kids being pussies.

Both hire's go back to the man that was running the joint Tom Donahoe ! If there ever was a dooch bag he was it . Look at his record and all the things he screwed up .

I agree Williams was the wrong man for the job changing the D to a 4-3 after all the success we had in the 3-4 , Mularkey just like Gailey inherited a cluster puck with a few good players and when he realized what a screwed up situation Donahoe had created in Buffalo & throw in Ralph on top of it he bailed -- which i can't say as i blame him !!

I just hope Ralph has enough brains to learn from the past & let Nix & Gailey finish what they have started & allows them to do the job they were hired to do with out him messing things up

ala. John Butler & Bill Pollian !! Way to go Ralph !!! :doh:

Maybe you should quit (or at least place a moratorium) on posting these thoughts you have. This is the dumbest thread of the week.

What he said Buffalo West. Mr. Weo is right on. I would also throw in therapy for good measure. Our organization has been dysfunctional for a decade. Mularkey quitting was the least of our problems. He could have stayed and been run out of town. Neither is/was solely of his making.

C