No Fun League Strikes again

richNjoisy

The Lambeau Leap needs to stop. I'm dead f'in serious. It's excessive, it's clearly pre-planned by any of those idiots, and a helmet to a fans nose is bound to happen.

I really don't mind the leap of course, but how in the world does it continue to be allowed just because it's "tradition" when lifting your shirt costs you $5k?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lambeau Leap needs to stop. I'm dead f'in serious. It's excessive, it's clearly pre-planned by any of those idiots, and a helmet to a fans nose is bound to happen.

I really don't mind the leap of course, but how in the world does it continue to be allowed just because it's "tradition" when lifting your shirt costs you $5k?

I actually understand the reason they don't want players messing with their jerseys and uniforms, which is a different faux pas than an endzone celebration. They get paid a lot of money by apparel companies who frown upon anything that messes up their look. Not that the tee-shirt hurts the look of the uniform, but it's anything that affects the look.

I actually understand the reason they don't want players messing with their jerseys and uniforms, which is a different faux pas than an endzone celebration. They get paid a lot of money by apparel companies who frown upon anything that messes up their look. Not that the tee-shirt hurts the look of the uniform, but it's anything that affects the look.

On the other hand, I was just scouring the internet to see if there was a Stevie Johnson "Why So Serious?" T-Shirt available.

No. It is. Clowning around in the endzone after a td or standing over a guy posing after a hit is something I would expect a 12 year old to do. Real pro's act like they have done this before and often. If I were to lose a job to another company and some rep called me up to gloat I would be pissed. I kinda would want to shove his cell down his throat. No difference here.

If you can't tell the difference between a relatively modest end zone celebration and a business rival calling you up when they beat you on a sale, I don't know how to help you. Even spiking the ball is far more aggressive and 'gloatey', so I guess you must be surprised there isn't physical violence after every touchdown.

There is a difference between celebrating and showing up your opponent. Sheesh.

No. It is. Clowning around in the endzone after a td or standing over a guy posing after a hit is something I would expect a 12 year old to do. Real pro's act like they have done this before and often. If I were to lose a job to another company and some rep called me up to gloat I would be pissed. I kinda would want to shove his cell down his throat. No difference here.

Theory: you've never played sports.