Tailgating for Bills games

BrownsFan

Hey a visiting Browns fan here, coming up for the Browns Bills game on Dec12th, looking for advice on the best place to go for tailgating, by best place I mean to take in the whole experience of you and your fans...I think I have seen Lot 1 mentioned online a lot, is that correct?

Also looking for the hot spot place to watch the Sabres on that Saturday night, IIRC they play the Penguins, would like to root against Pittsburgh with you guys as much as possible?

Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Read through this.

We had some Lions fans come through here asking the same questions. Take a look at the above link and read through. You'll find some good info.

Pearl Street Brewery is near HSBC arena and a good spot to watch the games, but why not try to scalp some seats and see it live?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Hey a visiting Browns fan here, coming up for the Browns Bills game on Dec12th, looking for advice on the best place to go for tailgating, by best place I mean to take in the whole experience of you and your fans...

As far away from me as physically possible. Other Bills fans will agree.

Hey a visiting Browns fan here, coming up for the Browns Bills game on Dec12th, looking for advice on the best place to go for tailgating, by best place I mean to take in the whole experience of you and your fans..

Any parking lot will do except the Bus Lot and at this time of year Barco's Mud Lot gets soft.

Lot 1 has turned into a prepay lot.

I have 2 bus parties coming in from Cleveland, one for the Bills # 83 and one for #20

Hey a visiting Browns fan here, coming up for the Browns Bills game on Dec12th, looking for advice on the best place to go for tailgating, by best place I mean to take in the whole experience of you and your fans...I think I have seen Lot 1 mentioned online a lot, is that correct?

Also looking for the hot spot place to watch the Sabres on that Saturday night, IIRC they play the Penguins, would like to root against Pittsburgh with you guys as much as possible?

If you can, go to lot 1. But as mentioned if is now pre paid, there is a private lot right beside it. Why lot 1? Pinto Ron's tailgate, considered by many to be the best in the NFL. But please be kind and do not tackle our young children. If you do that in Buffalo bad things will happen to you. Bad Bad things. Enjoy

Hi everyone, long time reader and bills fan...

On a side note, does anyone have any info about overnight parking around the stadium this weekend? Due to some family stuff the brother in law in I have to take a seperate vehicle down and are hoping to find overnight parking for sunday and crash with my regular buddy's in the rv lot.

I asssume there is no overnight parking in the regular lots. From the RV lot I usually watch in amazement as the workers clean up the main lots later in the evenings.

I did a search and found reference to Hammer's Lot, is this a possibility still? What about private lawn parking? Could that be another option?

This is my brother in law's first game in buffalo so I'd like to show him a good time. I've been a long time fan and been to a dozen or so, but I've always stayed in the rv lot or had a sober driver so overnight parking has never been somethng I've had to figure out yet.

Any advice would be helpful....keep up the good posts guys!

PM