What Pick Will the Bills Have?

What pick do you think the Bills will have  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What pick do you think the Bills will have in 2011

I see all this talk about Andrew Luck, and the 1st pick overall. I don't think these Bills are going to have the 1st pick or even the 2nd. I see other already bad teams getting worse, and the Bills getting better. Detroit, Denver, Arizona, Carolina, Cinncinati- all bad teams that could finish below the Bills. I am interested to see if this 1st pick overall is really the general feeling of the fans on this board.

I think they will pick 4th.

Carolina, Bungals, maybe 1 more could finish under us. Dallas will not finsih below us. Det may, Ariz wont. Det is better than their record (as are teh Bills) so hopefully they find a few wins. and the Cards ar at 3 wins already and play Carolina, Dal, SF twice, and St Louis. 2 or 3 is realistic. I think we are poised to pick 2 unless we get a few wins Im not expecting.

I say if Luck declares we trade up with Carolina/whoever is #1 for the pick and make it a done deal in Feb.

Edited by Thoner7

Here's a question that I haven't seen asked on the board. If it has I must have missed it.

Would it be worth a trade up to the #1 overall pick to get Luck? I understand the chances of trading up are slim to none, but IF it did happen, would you be okay with it?