reasons why fitz should be

chasincars

3 reasons why

1 Brains

2 Balls ( when was the last time u saw a qb throwing blocks????)

3 experience

4 Heart

5 Loyalty to Buffalo :flirt:

Interesting list. What I find most interesting is of the 3 reasons why you list 5 but not one of them mentions the most important...talent.

Interesting list. What I find most interesting is of the 3 reasons why you list 5 but not one of them mentions the most important...talent.

Talent isn't really the most important or Ryan Leaf and Tim Couch would have translated to the NFL.

But I thought Fitz "is", i didn't know that he "should be" Does that mean "I should be." How do I know "I am"

This is blowing my mind!

So you said there would be 3 reasons Fitz should be...

Although you never mention what it is he should be, you did give an extra two reasons for whatever it is, so I am inclined to believe you. :thumbsup:

Talent isn't really the most important or Ryan Leaf and Tim Couch would have translated to the NFL.

But I thought Fitz "is", i didn't know that he "should be" Does that mean "I should be." How do I know "I am"

This is blowing my mind!

wooOOOooooOOOOaah....dude....like..............duuuuuuude......

Another reason is that vets do better in the Gailey scheme.

Its a particular type of vet in that this player though he need not have extraordinary physical talent to win in Gailey's scheme (for example he experienced success with non talents such as Fieldler and Bulger at the helm) his QBs must be able to read pro defenses and make quick decisions to make the O work well.

This is a big reason why I do not see the Bills going for a it is to be hoped franchise QB with an early draft pick as my sense even the most talented of these college QBs (used to be Locker and not apparently is Luck) is simply not going to be effective learning to be a vet his first year.

Even worse, this team is at least a player and a half away from being adequate on the OL. A rookie learning on the job to read pro Ds and opposing defenses which have schooling and fooling the rookie as their primary job are likely not only to be ineffective with a rookie but also there is not an unreasonable chance this rookie will get hurt behind and OL that at best would be learning.

My guess is that barring injury Fitz will be the guy,

Even if the Bills draft a stud QB in the draft I fully expect Fitz to be the starting QB on opening day next year and for quite a few games after that.

On top of that I truly don't think we will see an abysmal day from Fitz from now on.

No stat line at the end of a game that is going to read: 13-36, 87 yards, no TDs, 3 picks.

I believe he has progressed to the point that his "bad games" are games that are just OK in the grand scheme.

So alot of you agree YES he should be, he can get better with some work and the right o line. We dont need Luck or another college QB coming in and set us back another couple of years. There is no guarantee that one would be or could be the franchise qb. So why not give him a chance? bring in a qb on draft and let him learn the system first. Youve got to really look that the qb's that are out there are slim pickins on. THINK ABOUT IT

AND THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING MY 3 COUNT :oops:

THIS TEAM NEEDS MORE SUPPORT FROM US THE DIE HARD LOYAL FANS :thumbsup:

DONT JUST LOOK @ THE WHY FITZ PLAYS. LOOK 2 THE REST OF THE O LINE ALSO.

A BAD O LINE MAKES A BAD QB, A GREAT O LINE MAKES A GREAT QB. DO YOU REALLY THINK BRADY WOULD BE AS GOOD AS HE IS WITHOUT A GOOD O LINE????

Edited by chasincars