Watching the Bills Online

BillsMan75

The information you seek is here.

Thanks Nanker. But how does the FBI Ciber Crime website help me? LOL!

www.atdhe.net

Check close to gametime for live links there.

Thanks CodeMonkey. I appreciate it. Maybe this time I will add it to my Fav's.

the link i put up is working flawlessly and the resolution isnt that bad. I have the laptop connected to the tv and the picture is pretty clear.

http://www.hiwarez.net/ch2/

Is it just me or have people posted working links of the game and yet people are still asking about it?

Too bad this game is blacked out, we might win our only game this year and no one was around to watch it lol.

Its almost fitting.

GO BILLS! Trying not to be the worst team in professional sports.

the link i put up is working flawlessly and the resolution isnt that bad. I have the laptop connected to the tv and the picture is pretty clear.

http://www.hiwarez.net/ch2/

Is it just me or have people posted working links of the game and yet people are still asking about it?

Too bad this game is blacked out, we might win our only game this year and no one was around to watch it lol.

Its almost fitting.

GO BILLS! Trying not to be the worst team in professional sports.

Nice! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about this link?

Nice! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about this link?

Remember when CBS stopped carrying Bills games or some network like that?

Well i found a website back then that has links to every sporting event in the world.

Yeah, everything from baseball to the nfl to darts to rugby to water polo to whatever...

Every sporting event that has a camera recording it in the world, even pay per view in indonesia, there's a link for it on this website.

The website is kinda overwhelming at first, there's alot of information on it, and i would advise reading the faq section.

There's a couple pieces of software, video players, that i would personally recommend installing if you wanted to watch events.

But here is the specific part of their website that showed me the link to the bills game: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/47914-Streaming-2010-NFL-Week-10

It is just 1 page of their extensive forums section.

And its just for the NFL, here is the main page of the forums where u get an idea of the other sports u can watch: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/forum.php

atdhe.net is cool, its easy, www.veetle.com is cool too, but for all my sporting needs, when u really need to find a working link, myp2p is the place to go

Enjoy

Does everyone that these are working for have Roadrunner?

I have DSL and it is just so choppy. Almost can't watch it. Stops starts etc.

Would consider paying the big bucks for roadrunner if it actually worked.

For $29.95 you can get time warners internet with speeds of 25 megs down, 2 up.

I use to work for Time Warner and imo, their internet blows verizon out of the water, based on cost, speeds and performance.

Verizon's internet is running over antiquated phone lines, they dont have the whole area wired for FIOS yet, so even if they sell you FIOS service, it doesnt necessarily mean ur getting the TOP TIER FIOS speeds.

Time Warners internet is so fast for me, that i watch most of my tv thru my internet. HD movies and TV over the net, screw watching it from a box that costs you $70 to $100 a month.

I'd go with time warner and if u dont like it, just drop em. But watching these streams is just like TV, no choppiness or lag whatsover

All the links are down due to copyright violations, which really sucks cuz the game was great to watch. The Bills were kickin that a** too

Yeah, the copyright thing I don't quite understand.

The game is FREE over air broadcast to anyone in the world except western NY. BS i'm done giving the NFL any of my money

Yeah, the copyright thing I don't quite understand.

The game is FREE over air broadcast to anyone in the world except western NY. BS i'm done giving the NFL any of my money

I agree 100%. You forget they makes big bucks prostituting the game by selling the rights to the Sunday ticket to Direct TV. The NFL only cares abouth the bottom line, not fan enjoyment or player safety. I never buy anything off their website and I suggest everyone else follow suit.