QB to consider in mid to late rounds next year

eball

T.J. Yates out of North Carolina. Yes, I'm a homer, but in case you haven't noticed this kid has put up eye-popping numbers this season. After nearly being run out of town a year ago (following very productive Frosh and Soph seasons), his play has been outstanding. Throws a beautiful deep ball, and has above-average accuracy when given time. Good size and decent mobility as well. Plus, he seems to have an "edge" -- reminds me a little bit of Philip Rivers in that regard.

Yates is currently the 8th-best rated QB (175th player overall) on this draft board.

Certainly worth a 5th or 6th round pick, if he lasts that long.

If the Bills for some reason are not able to draft Mallet or Luck next year I don't want them to bring another rookie QB. If there is some veteran QB available, see if the guy would really be an upgrade, if not keep teaching the guys you have on the roster.

i hope we dont pick a QB. I hope we Draft nothing but Oline and Dline/LB I dont want to see a WR, RB, QB, DB picked at all. I hope we snag the best Dline first then Oline, maybe ever trade up depending on who is on the draft. Also depends on who we pick up when we have free agency. I dont know why people want to waste a first round pick on Luck/mallet. Fitz is okay for now, ya he isnt a future QB for us, but why draft Luck if we dont have an Oline, or we dont have a Defense to actually win a game. If you look at it, we could of won almost all our games, if we actually had a D that would stop a team from scoring 24+ points on us, or a D that could make an INT/Fumble.

i hope we dont pick a QB. I hope we Draft nothing but Oline and Dline/LB I dont want to see a WR, RB, QB, DB picked at all. I hope we snag the best Dline first then Oline, maybe ever trade up depending on who is on the draft. Also depends on who we pick up when we have free agency. I dont know why people want to waste a first round pick on Luck/mallet. Fitz is okay for now, ya he isnt a future QB for us, but why draft Luck if we dont have an Oline, or we dont have a Defense to actually win a game. If you look at it, we could of won almost all our games, if we actually had a D that would stop a team from scoring 24+ points on us, or a D that could make an INT/Fumble.

I'm so glad you are not in charge of making draft decisions for this team. Passing on a player like Luck is how you become and stay a bad/mediocre team.

im a big fan of colin kaepernick out of nevada. good size (6'6") and extremely mobile. Has a good arm too. Only thing i dont like is his delivery. Runs out of the pistol too.

Another CA QB.

How's bout you re-evaluate him and your opinion after a few cold-snowy-sleety-rainy-dark-windy games (against good teams)?

Weird throwing motion.

I'm so glad you are not in charge of making draft decisions for this team. Passing on a player like Luck is how you become and stay a bad/mediocre team.

the same thing was said when the texan's passed on bush.... but so far Williams is the WAY better pick....

well lets hope the office doesnt listen to you either. Just dont think we should draft him, you see how ****ty our defense is?! name one team that won a superbowl with a ****ty defense like buffalo has had?