If we can just lose every game for the next 3 years!

My plan is to draft QB Andrew Luck in 2011,DE Da'Quan Bowers in 2012 then WR Alshon Jefferey in 2013.

To get these guys we need to lose 48 straight games.....no problem :thumbsup:

In 2014 we make the playoffs.....

Go ahead and laugh, out there somwhere is a fan that thinks this is a great plan! :blush:

Edited by Another Point of View

Actually I am seeing a lot of that thinking on this board. I'm not in favor of losing every game THIS year. Losing is a freaking disease and we have a loser attitude. Even the fans are talking about how much "fun" it is watching us lose week after week as if the first pick is going to take us to the superbowl.

The actions of the crew running the show makes it clear they are never going to make a winning team (which is probably why they haven't successfully run the show in their careers before this).

It's a good plan, APV, except I truly doubt Luck declares for the draft this April. Still, we need to lose every game - just in case! B-)

But here's the real beauty of your strategy - by losing every game this season AND next season, we're guaranteed the opportunity to draft Luck unless he eschews the NFL for grad school!

Even better, we'd also get to choose between Luck and Oregon's Darron Thomas - whom TSW will no doubt love even more than Luck next season. :rolleyes:

I haven't really watched Ashlon Jeffrey, nor had much opportunity to scout the 2013 draft - I'm too busy building my draft-value spreadsheets while scouting the Orchard Park Quakers, Clarence Red Devils, Lancaster Redskins, and St. Joe's Collegiate Institute Marauders to ascertain whether it would be beneficial for us to continue losing even beyond 2013!

Do you think the Bills be shooting for 2014's Superbowl 48 in NJ - or play it smart, keep right on losing thru 2016, stockpile all those #1 picks, and set our sights on Superbowl 50 in 2016? :beer:

I wanted to find out from the fans,what is the limit to this approach, so far it appears losing will fix everything

I'm sorry, but no real fan would promote their team's losing.

Losing only fosters a losing environment.

Look at Buffalo and Detroit ... they don't know how to win. Both of us had wins handed to us on silver platters ... only to find a way to lose.

It's because that's what both teams are used to.

Winning games makes winning more games an easier thing to do.

Nicely done APV.

Happens every year and the draft plans start in September.

Wait till buffalo finnally wins a game, "OOps, We just lost our chance at Luck" mark my words :flirt:

Even more absurd - they'll be whining over losing our chance at a guy that won't even be in the draft this April :wallbash:

I'm sorry, but no real fan would promote their team's losing.

Losing only fosters a losing environment.

Look at Buffalo and Detroit ... they don't know how to win. Both of us had wins handed to us on silver platters ... only to find a way to lose.

It's because that's what both teams are used to.

Winning games makes winning more games an easier thing to do.

Better yet, look at Cleveland. Even at the beginning of the year it was obvious they could compete with anybody but found a way to lose. Now they've cast off that losing mentality and the players believe they're a good team. And they are.

Even more absurd - they'll be whining over losing our chance at a guy that won't even be in the draft this April :wallbash:

Sadly, I could see Luck staying in school if the Bills draft first but deciding to declare if the Cowboys get the first pick. We'll see.

My plan is to draft QB Andrew Luck in 2011,DE Da'Quan Bowers in 2012 then WR Alshon Jefferey in 2013.

To get these guys we need to lose 48 straight games.....no problem :thumbsup:

In 2014 we make the playoffs.....

Go ahead and laugh, out there somwhere is a fan that thinks this is a great plan! :blush:

Although the odds may be a little against us doing it, I have confidence in this organization to hands down give us an advantage at accomplishing this venture. I would say that the odds of us losing all the games the next three years is better than us making the playoffs! :bag: