Does 22-19 mean anything to other Bills' fans?

Thanks guys, just realized it, gosh, real internet muscles I see. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Yeah, you took some tough shots, but you're on the Internet, you've got all the world's statistics at your fingertips, and in erroneous scenario you lay out, it would have to have been 19-19 after the miss, so I mean, yeah given the deliberate nature of posting a new topic, you screwed the pooch pretty hard.

Yeah, you took some tough shots, but you're on the Internet, you've got all the world's statistics at your fingertips, and in erroneous scenario you lay out, it would have to have been 19-19 after the miss, so I mean, yeah given the deliberate nature of posting a new topic, you screwed the pooch pretty hard.

Wouldn't simple subtraction have done the job, as well? I don't think the Giants and Bills tied, did they?

I screwed it badly for sure, my rep here is shot now. Sorry dudes!