here is a crazy thought

frogger

After Dallas fires him, which we all assume will happen, why not hire him to be the DC in Buffalo. It worked before.

Reasons-simple enough, I think we all consider him one of the top 3 Defensive Coordinators in the NFL.

He know the 3-4

It might give leverage to signing Shawne Merriman after the Season (assuming he regains some of his form)

That with getting Luck, and some OL help, another faster ILB that can cover TEs, and getting lucky with a few late picks and we might see a vast improvement in Buffalo in a year or two.

Side note: imagine having a strong armed QB in this offense, Gailey made a third string QB (now in Miami) and a 2nd string (current Bills') QB look good. a really talented QB might be amazing. I would love to see Andrew Luck in Buffalo, with a good defense in a few years it might erase these horrible memories.

I think we'd all be for that. The question is would Wade (and maybe even Ralph) be able to put the last divorce behind him?

No. Ralph crossed the line when he had Wade's health insurance cancelled without Wade knowing it, then tried to not pay him. The only way Wade would come back to Buffalo is if Ralph is no longer the owner.

Edited by Albany,n.y.