OT - Illinois VS Michigan

There have been a few high scoring games like this since the new OT rule took effect. I'm sure it was entertaining to watch, but CERTAINLY will NOT go down as an all-time classic. Neither one of the teams are ranked in the top 25, for crying out loud.

Now Buffalo @ San Francisco...9-13-92...the Super Bowl that never was but should have been. That was an all-time classic (as far as a regular season game goes...that is).

This was just two average college football teams taking a long time to find out who was better. And I saw, too, the amount of turnovers Michigan had in that game, it actually looks like they should have ran away with it if they were at all disciplined.

Is this game going to go down as an all time classic?

For those not watching it is 59-59 going into the 3rd overtime.

Great catch made by the Michigan WR to te it up in the 2nd overtime!

What and outstanding game!

I'm not sure about outstanding, but definitely bizarre. I was wondering how all 22 players for both defenses could suddenly get amnesia on how to play defense. Fun game though......

I'm not sure about outstanding, but definitely bizarre. I was wondering how all 22 players for both defenses could suddenly get amnesia on how to play defense. Fun game though......

They spent all week studing the Buffalo Bills defensive shifts, procedures, stunts and formations. The two teams then agreed that whoever played defense would lose.

There have been a few high scoring games like this since the new OT rule took effect. I'm sure it was entertaining to watch, but CERTAINLY will NOT go down as an all-time classic. Neither one of the teams are ranked in the top 25, for crying out loud.

Now Buffalo @ San Francisco...9-13-92...the Super Bowl that never was but should have been. That was an all-time classic (as far as a regular season game goes...that is).

This was just two average college football teams taking a long time to find out who was better. And I saw, too, the amount of turnovers Michigan had in that game, it actually looks like they should have ran away with it if they were at all disciplined.

I remember that game well...Thurman Thomas destroyed the 49ers that game both rushing and receiving