Watch Bills Games on Our Computer?

You do realize such discussions only risk to blow what is a secret clubhouse, nod-and-a-wink, type of activity? It's like talking about Fight Club. It's like pulling up to a group of people, rolling down your window and asking where you can by some weed.

Check back here game day.

PTR

You do realize such discussions only risk to blow what is a secret clubhouse, nod-and-a-wink, type of activity? It's like talking about Fight Club. It's like pulling up to a group of people, rolling down your window and asking where you can by some weed.

PTR

Bingo!!

Sure Mr NFL security guy...let me provide you with the links I never use to watch games online. :/

Dude you should be more worried about what I did to you on that night I was drunk. Things got little out of hand if you know what i mean. ;)

You only think those things happened. You forgot I was DOG (Designated Online Guy) that night, keeping people from getting online while drunk. The webcam was on that night so there's a record of your behavior.

Is there a way to watch this Sunday's game via our computer? I live out of state and due to circumstances, I can't go to a local sports bar to watch it, like I usually do. Any input you might have will be greatly appreciated.

GO BILLS!

Go to walmart and buy your wife a cheap laptop like I did and the computer is yours to use when ever you want and your wife will think your the greatest thing since sliced bread. :P

PTR

Thanks man. I'm not trying to do anything "illegal." Got a bad cold, have to stay inside and wanted to know of an alternative way to tune into the game istead of just watching updates from other games on TV. Didn't like NFL Network's "Red Zone" last week either.