Who said it?

So you got FDR on your mind. Why?

No. I'm sure he just came across that on some right wingnut website and then posted the link. I'm also sure that R-House is ignorant of the fact that Obama did cut taxes for 95% of the country. So in his head this is an attack against Obama. Regardless of that fact and the fact that Bush signed TARP into law, R-House will continue to always vote Republican. That's just how it goes when you are ignorant.

Either way, these topics are complicated and Henry Morgenthau, Jr is not the god of economics. Perhaps R-House would consider looking at Germany or Canada or other countries running healthy economies (Brazil?) right now. I'm sure in his head, them are soshalist nations.

/endrant

No. I'm sure he just came across that on some right wingnut website and then posted the link. I'm also sure that R-House is ignorant of the fact that Obama did cut taxes for 95% of the country. So in his head this is an attack against Obama. Regardless of that fact and the fact that Bush signed TARP into law, R-House will continue to always vote Republican. That's just how it goes when you are ignorant.

Either way, these topics are complicated and Henry Morgenthau, Jr is not the god of economics. Perhaps R-House would consider looking at Germany or Canada or other countries running healthy economies (Brazil?) right now. I'm sure in his head, them are soshalist nations.

/endrant

Israel is also doing well economically too.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Conner was kind of right for once. I did just come across it and posted the link because I thought it was interesting. Not sure WTF it has to do with Brazil, Germany, or Israel, but you guys seem to be having fun with that so don't let me stop you.

I find shedding light on the ridiculous myth of FDR highly entertaining, and get an even bigger kick out of the Conners of the world, who were told FDR was great and are afraid to let facts and new information permeate their mental shield, try to argue the point.

Edited by Rob's House

/endrant

:lol: Has to be an act...no one can be this stupid...

I'm also sure that R-House is ignorant of the fact that Obama did cut taxes for 95% of the country.

Actually, he cut taxes for 45% of the country and gave a welfare check to the other 50% who don't pay federal income tax.

And as I'm sure you know, given the relatively minor amount of the cut, you sound ridiculous making this statement because trying to trumpet the fact that Obama cut taxes for 95% of the country is like saying you're promoting your restaurant chain by announcing that everyone who orders the hamburger combo gets one free extra french fry on their plate. The moment someone suggests the owner was not doing enough to promote the restaurant, his response is "You're obviously ignorant to the fact that I just gave everyone free french fries! You'd THINK they'd be thanking me!"