Excitement for Sundays Again

I don't know if its just me but since we made the change at qb and the Bills became somewhat competitive , I've been getting those butterfly feelings again in my stomach mid-week for the past month. Even though we are not going to the playoffs again and even though we have more questions than answers at this point , I still feel a sense of excitement knowing that our Bills are headed in the right direction and knowing that every week is a tryout for each and every player on the squad.

I don't know if its just me but since we made the change at qb and the Bills became somewhat competitive , I've been getting those butterfly feelings again in my stomach mid-week for the past month. Even though we are not going to the playoffs again and even though we have more questions than answers at this point , I still feel a sense of excitement knowing that our Bills are headed in the right direction and knowing that every week is a tryout for each and every player on the squad.

I mentioned the exact same thing to my gf Sunday as we watched the Bills! :thumbsup: The competitiveness shown recently gives me hope that this regime might be the one to take us to the playoffs, yes I said playoffs, down the road. Logic dictates we give Buddy/Chan a chance before we run them out of town.

GO BILLS!

I'm not sure they are heading in the right direction, but I have enjoyed watching them the last 2 weeks. I'd much rather watch a suck team with a sucky D than a suck team with a sucky O.

They're bound to win at least a few games this year if they keep fighting like they have. Obviously not the most talented team out there, but if you outwork the other team you give yourself a chance week in and week out. Sure hope this is the start of something special, I think we deserve at least a good football team around here, these fans will go CRAZY once we get back to the playoffs again. Really hope it happens soon.

They're bound to win at least a few games this year if they keep fighting like they have. Obviously not the most talented team out there, but if you outwork the other team you give yourself a chance week in and week out. Sure hope this is the start of something special, I think we deserve at least a good football team around here, these fans will go CRAZY once we get back to the playoffs again. Really hope it happens soon.

I agree. We played some games close this year but they seemed to get away from us in the second half(GB). Then some got away in the 4th quarter (NE). Then we lost one early in OT (BAL).....and finally lost one with a few seconds left in OT (KC). If this is a trend, we should win one this week in regualtion.

Minus the first two weeks, our team is moving the ball. I'm sad that our Defense is not creating opportunities through Int's and sacks/fumbles. We could put up another 10 points a game if we had last years defense.

I'm not sure they are heading in the right direction, but I have enjoyed watching them the last 2 weeks. I'd much rather watch a suck team with a sucky D than a suck team with a sucky O.

Agreed. Could just be me, seems as though the D is playing with more hustle. Some hits in the Chiefs game, one could hear or go "yow!".

They are still giving up a lot of yards, seems like the lower score and lower 3rd down conversions for the opponents say they are hanging tougher.

Thank you for posting the Missing Rings----I've seen it before, but I watched the entire thing again. If any bills fan hasn't seen it (you're not a real fan or too young)-----take an hour and watch it. Literally brings tears to my eyes to relive that team/era. 20 years later, and I still can't believe we couldn't pull that one out. I was crushed then, and I remain crushed now. Here's to a better future of Bills football!