Overlooked improvement

#1 Ryan Fitzpatrick, when was the last time he has thrown a wild pass? Inconstancy used to be the issue. Fitz needed time to adjust and he certainly did!

#2 Offensive line play? I am an ex offensive linemen myself and there is a huge improvement here, less holding penalties, good protection and the pocket is larger then last season. Used to be defensive linemen in our quarterbacks face on almost every down. But Fitzpatrick does a better job avoiding the rush. Most defensive linemen seem to be aware of his scrambling ability so they don't take a direct route to the quarterback.

#3 Chan Gailey, Who is really the main architect of the Bills more explosive offense ?

#4 Buddy Nix, You may not like the players added to the roster but these are highly skilled prospects and most will eventually become solid depth IF they make the team.

Most fans believe Buddy is looking for starters from the waiver wire, Not true, yet he may get lucky on one or two.

This is a rebuilding project and I assume the team will improve over time.....1 or two years.

P.S. Just in case you were wondering my last name is Wangner and I used t be a manager for Sang Tax Group in Garden Grove California.

BIG BUFFALO BILLS FAN.....BIG!

Edited by The Wang From Sang

#1 Ryan Fitzpatrick, when was the last time he has thrown a wild pass? Inconstancy used to be the issue. Fitz needed time to adjust and he certainly did!

#2 Offensive line play? I am an ex offensive linemen myself and there is a huge improvement here, less holding penalties, good protection and the pocket is larger then last season. Used to be defensive linemen in our quarterbacks face on almost every down. But Fitzpatrick does a better job avoiding the rush. Most defensive linemen seem to be aware of his scrambling ability so they don't take a direct route to the quarterback.

#3 Chan Gailey, Who is really the main architect of the Bills more explosive offense ?

#4 Buddy Nix, You may not like the players added to the roster but these are highly skilled prospects and most will eventually become solid depth IF they make the team.

Most fans believe Buddy is looking for starters from the waiver wire, Not true, yet he may get lucky on one or two.

P.S. Just in case you were wondering my last name is Wangner and I used t be a manager for Sang in Garden Grove California.

Green, Kelsey. If you could give me a viable reason why they got ridicules contracts then i might consider thinking that NIx knows what he is doing. I certainly could have not done worse in the free agent market than this guy. I

Edited by b stein 22

Green, Kelsey. If you could give me a viable reason why they got ridicules contracts then i might consider thinking that NIx knows what he is doing. I certainly could have not done worse in the free agent market than then this guy.

To me an extension for Kelsey is a mystery.

Hopefully we get the real story before the end of 2010

To me an extension for Kelsey is a mystery.

Hopefully we get the real story before the end of 2010

Nix said Kelsey is one of the core defensive players and a team leader a couple weeks back. I think thats BS. I think they owe kelsey for something behind the scenes.Or it could be that Nix is just that stupid. I dont know, but I wish they would tell us the truth. Also welcome to the board.

Nix said Kelsey is one of the core defensive players and a team leader a couple weeks back. I think thats BS. I think they owe kelsey for something behind the scenes.Or it could be that Nix is just that stupid. I dont know, but I wish they would tell us the truth. Also welcome to the board.

I have to agree, makes no sense at all!

Don't forget #5: Steve Johnson emerging as a solid #2 and Lee Evans scoring TDs again!!!!!!!!!

I am also projecting #6: (Spiller to become the playmaker we drafted him to be) in the upcoming weeks.

...can't wait to hear all the people who are calling him a "bust" hop on the same bandwagon everyone

is on with Fitz right now!!! (not gonna lie, im on that bandwagon too. i was one of the guys calling for brohm to be put it. but right now i have alot of faith in Fitzy, and i only hope he continues to play this way).

I have to agree, makes no sense at all!

Actually it makes some sense to me. I think Kelsay is mostly an average player better against the run than pass. We need serious talent at the LB and DE position but not every player needs to be a super-star. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Kelsay sucks. He is locked up as there is one less hole to fill next year as we go for the impact LB and DE in draft/FA. That player will replace the likes of Maybin (should he not improve), Torbor and not Kelsay.

Actually it makes some sense to me. I think Kelsay is mostly an average player better against the run than pass. We need serious talent at the LB and DE position but not every player needs to be a super-star. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Kelsay sucks. He is locked up as there is one less hole to fill next year as we go for the impact LB and DE in draft/FA. That player will replace the likes of Maybin (should he not improve), Torbor and not Kelsay.

No not one other NFL team would have given him that contract. have you ever watched him. He is to dam slow to play any position on defense. He is like lava from a volcano. It is so slow that I person could easily walk faster then it. he is also almost always out of position. He sucks.

One half decent showing on offense and all of a sudden every things is all better? Please. Not being negative just reasonable. One game does not change anything. Now if they continue for a couple games I might come around. A bit.

Green, Kelsey. If you could give me a viable reason why they got ridicules contracts then i might consider thinking that NIx knows what he is doing. I certainly could have not done worse in the free agent market than this guy. I

Agree, 100%!

Kelsay is biggest hole in defense I have ever seen!

One half decent showing on offense and all of a sudden every things is all better? Please. Not being negative just reasonable. One game does not change anything. Now if they continue for a couple games I might come around. A bit.

One moral victory and everything's fine. :lol: Homers. :lol:

Still 10 games remaining in year 0 of a massive rebuild in which they've started 0-6. Right on Dante.