So, your friend is a tatoo artist

Booster4324

and can hook you up. Link

A man in Queensland, Australia asked his tattoo friend to create a tattoo for him. Thinking this would make him look incredibly cool, he asked for a yin and yang symbol with some dragons on his back. However, he forgot that he had upset his friend following an argument and that he had greatly offended the tattoo artist. Instead of his yin and yang symbol, he ended up with a...

And therein lies the foolishness with tattoos. How can something permanent ever become passe.

God, I hate them.......Like you say, how can you tell if they're passe? It's not like now they're not wearing them, as if they are last year's fashion you could throw away.

Best is when people get tatoos of Chinese letters that supposedly mean something to them. I always ask...do you read and speak Chinese? Inevitably, they answer in the negative. My repsonse goes like..."Then how do you know that does not say beef with broccoli?" I haven't had a good answer yet.

Best is when people get tatoos of Chinese letters that supposedly mean something to them. I always ask...do you read and speak Chinese? Inevitably, they answer in the negative. My repsonse goes like..."Then how do you know that does not say beef with broccoli?" I haven't had a good answer yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcU_wFNLb3o

That's awesome.........The only ones I've ever liked at all (or tolerated) are the maybe two of three that I've seen that were a standing buffalo, like the Bills throwback, one with the Yankee symbol, and I guess that's it.........The Chinese thing is too stupid for words. And, anything else is basically the tattoo artist making money on your body and not a canvas. Most of which, I can't really make out anyway.

Let us know when some smart-ass answers "Oh, I hope it says 'beef with broccoli'. That's what I asked for."