Was Kelsey playing some defensive end in the 4-3

Toledo Bill

I didn't see if he was but if we are going to play a 4-3 wouldn't it make more sense to move him to defensive end? He isn't very good there either, but I think he would hurt us less at DE.

While we are at it, bench Lil' Donte for Wilson. He cannot play any worse and is a TRUE leader on the team.

I didn't see if he was but if we are going to play a 4-3 wouldn't it make more sense to move him to defensive end? He isn't very good there either, but I think he would hurt us less at DE.

While we are at it, bench Lil' Donte for Wilson. He cannot play any worse and is a TRUE leader on the team.

Yep, he played DE and took his customary couple of plays getting pushed down to the ground.

While your into benching players, how about we also bench that other safety, what's his name again......oh yeah, Jairus Byrd, I forgot as he has been invisible all year.

He played some but not too many snaps. I'd venture to guess that no more than 10.

I think these were the predominant fronts on the DL:(from right to left)

Edwards - Williams - Troup - Stroud = on early downs

Sp. Johnson - Edwards - Williams - Stroud - on obvious passing downs.

From what I saw, Kelsay was playing DE in the nickel (4-2-5), and LB in the base 4-3 front. When Stroud got hurt the second time, Kelsay moved to LDE in the base 4-3 front. I didn't pay attention to what happened when Stroud got hurt the first time.

Kelsay is best suited to play the can't contain, can't play the run and can't play the pass position.