Fitzpatrick or Bradford

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have

• Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Draft Picks
    • Sam Bradford

Bradford in 2010

9 TDs, 8 INTs, 56.2% pass completion, 71.4 rating, 5.7 yards per pass average, 1.8 yards per rush average.

Fitz in 2010

11 TDs, 4 INTs, 63.3% pass completion, 102.0 rating, 7.6 yards per pass average, 7.3 yards per rush average.

Edited by Buffalo Billy

Did Ryan Fitzpatrick not approve of the Chris Kelsay extension is that why you hate him so much?. Fitzpatrick is what he is. Obviously over the long term you take Bradford. However we never had a shot at Bradford, so other than semantics for the sake of,drop the crusade. Fitzpatrick is playing well on a bad team. He's not a bad qb to keep around to groom a new qb under, as the rest of the team is improved in other areas. Hypothetical trades, for the sake of crusading is a waste of posting.

Bradford in 2010

9 TDs, 8 INTs, 56.2% pass completion, 71.4 rating, 5.7 yards per pass average, 1.8 yards per rush average.

Fitz in 2010

11 TDs, 4 INTs, 63.3% pass completion, 102.0 rating, 7.6 yards per pass average, 7.3 yards per rush average.

Bradford beyond 2010 - Probable Pro Bowl QB

Fitz beyond 2010 - Backup

BTW, this is a really dumb hypothetical situation in this thread. Any more predictions on how Fitz will do this week, NaPolian?

Bradford in 2010

Fitz in 2010

How are u comparing the 2? One is a seasoned veteran, and the other's a rookie. I think under Chan's tutoring, Bradford would be a more effective QB than what he is right now. And to tell you the truth, he looks pretty decent right now.

I post only to say that this is NOT a ridiculous question to ask.

This question actually cuts to the heart of the situation that this franchise is in, though people will be quick to shrug off the post without giving it some thought.

I take Sam Bradford, even if I had to give up the #1 next year and any 4 players on our roster.

Because the chance at getting elite-level franchise QB play is worth just about anything, if you are interested in competing for championships for a decade.