best NFL draft site

Thanks guys.

Up until last year I liked Draftcoundown.com. He used to get pretty good player profiles up for almost every player and did it quite early. Last year it seemed to change to more of an opinion based format...really brought it down.

NFL Draft Film Room – www.nfldraftfilmroom.com

Its not up yet but I know the guys putting it up (the main “scout” is pretty good at the scouting stuff (coached at the college level for a few years, never was able to break into the NFL scouting circles though) – I get a lot of my opinions from him.

He is going to have a lot of prospect videos, not highlight videos, but plays from entire games – aka every pass/run Mallet had vrs Alabama. The point being fans like the ones on this site can watch all of Mallets plays and debate for themselves who is good/bad/worth our draft pick. The plan is for him to also put together a scouting analysis video at the end of the season, where he points out things in each players game that will help or hurt him at the next level. I have seen some of the work and it looks great. Im not sure if it will be up 100% in time for this draft but going forward I see it being the best because of the videos, which no other site has.