Upset city! Bills win this week

Every week somebody predicts the Bills will win and every week they look like a fool.

If a broken clock can be correct twice a day I guess it's a matter of time before someone gets a prediction correct. I guess then they will be a genius just like the broken clock.

If you are so confident in your prediction then how much money are you going to bet that the Bills win straight up? Nothing?

I thought so.

I'll bet you $10. I say the Bills beat the Ravens this week. Deal?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a feeling.

Bills 24

Ravens 21

Let's revisit this post on Monday!

The way the Ravens are feeling after losing to NE in overtime? :ph34r:

I thinketh not, if thou catcheth my drift, and I thinkest thou doth.

I'll bet you $10. I say the Bills beat the Ravens this week.

At what?

Edited by DrFishfinder

On any given Sunday huh? As Mike Tyson once put it as he was about to enter the ring when he was undefeated, the only way this guy takes me out is...if he has a sniper up in the balcony!

The only way the Bills win is.... the Ravens have 8 turnovers and lose Joe Flacco-Ray Rice-Ray Lewis all to injuries..the head coach trips and falls into OC Cam Cameron and both get knocked out and have to leave the field...even then I have my doubts

I've got a feeling.

Bills 24

Ravens 21

I hope you are right! But I am looking forward to revisiting this post on money as I think Baltimore 31 Buffalo 10 is closer to reality!!! That's if we're capable of getting 10 points? Just let me know that "I'm the Man!" monday if I'm a lot closer on the prediction! Like I said...I want you to be right!!! I will gladly tell the Bills Nation that you called it! If your right!! lol :bag:

It's amazing some Buffalo fans still have hope for this team.

WOW! :wallbash:

As expected, the Baltimore Ravens have activated safety Ed Reed and linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo from the physically unable to perform list and placed offensive tackle Jared Gaither on injured reserve according to Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post.

Reed is a former NFL Defensive Player of the Year and a six-time Pro Bowl selection.

They also cut reserve outside linebacker and special-teams contributor Edgar Jones.

Edited by Frez

I've got a feeling.

Bills 24

Ravens 21

Feelings don't matter, whether correct or not. Every single week somebody on here has a feeling and starts a thread. It has about as much meaning as the guy who says "The next flip is heads. I just somehow know it in my gut. Write it down." Yeah, sometimes you'll be right. But that won't give you the right to boast about anything. It will be a coincidence if you're right, and if you're wrong, you'll have been wrong.

Ok why do I think they will win...I'll keep it simple:

1) They have had 2 weeks to prepare for Baltimore

2) I think RT Howard will pay better than Green giving the line a boost

3) Being away 2 weeks, I will bet Chan has made some coaching adjustments

4) We're healthy

There anything else you want to know? Sorry for supporting the team here guys. But that's what I am. A fan who loves his bills who happens to be from the state of Maryland no less.

I was going to say, Ravens 77, Bills 27 with a last second field goal.

But, reading this post got me motivated again. They need a win, and we do, need to start improving. Now.

So, go Bills!

Can Fitzpatrick have a big day against the Ravens?

Predictions don't mean anything if you're a fan of the team. Not a single person other than a Bills fan would think we would win this weekend. If you happen to be right, it will be nothing more than a lucky guess. A real prediction is an educated guess. No one with educated information on these two teams would pick the Bills to win if anything real was riding on it. If someone held a gun to your head, and the only way you would live was by picking the outright winner of this game, everyone would pick the Ravens - including our resident Nostradamuses above.

That being said, I hope you are right.

Predictions don't mean anything coming from the schmucks that get paid to make them.

Although we are irrelevant and blah blah blah...there are many here that have better takes than the "pros." The all just echo each other, and generally stick with odds makers.

I hope you are right! But I am looking forward to revisiting this post on money as I think Baltimore 31 Buffalo 10 is closer to reality!!! That's if we're capable of getting 10 points? Just let me know that "I'm the Man!" monday if I'm a lot closer on the prediction! Like I said...I want you to be right!!! I will gladly tell the Bills Nation that you called it! If your right!! lol :bag:

Well game is in the books! It was a prediction of daredevil proportions, and it was almost pulled off! Never thought the Bills would be in this game, and I feel like I'll say it anyway, "YOUR THE MAN" Good prediction that was a penalty or two away from becoming reality, a call or two by the refs off, an fumble by C.J. Spiller away from happening!!!

So close and yet so far! I was glad we gave them a heckuva a game, and made Ray Lewis eat his words for at least a while! I would be interested in seeing what the Ravens and Lewis think of the Bills now?? We gave them all they could handle..If we could just cut the run down to average standards we would've easily won that game!!!

Good Job Fitz, Stevie J, Evans, O-Line, Kyle Williams! Made it a fun game to watch! I'll remove the paperbag this week at least! :rolleyes::rolleyes: