• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a feeling.

Bills 24

Ravens 21

Let's revisit this post on Monday!

with our swiss cheese O-line and their D-backs it will be a long day for our QB's (i say plural because i have a feeling we will end up seeing both of them)

i don't see us putting up 20+ points unless the D and SP teams both get scores. hope i am wrong but...

Predictions don't mean anything if you're a fan of the team. Not a single person other than a Bills fan would think we would win this weekend. If you happen to be right, it will be nothing more than a lucky guess. A real prediction is an educated guess. No one with educated information on these two teams would pick the Bills to win if anything real was riding on it. If someone held a gun to your head, and the only way you would live was by picking the outright winner of this game, everyone would pick the Ravens - including our resident Nostradamuses above.

That being said, I hope you are right.

It means little to me when someone throws out these "just had a hunch" so maybe once per year they can say "I told you so". To be meaningful, please put some analysis behind it. (Ex. The new defensive alignment will shut down the run/Fitz will burn Ed Reed 3 times/Spiller will be featured) Anything will do.

Forget about our offense because they will not factor in this game. I think the Bills have absolutely NO answer for the Baltimore running game and both backs will go over 100 yards and they'll hold the ball for 35-40 minutes. I'd put money on the Bills scoring less than 10 unless there's a ST touchdown. Revisit that on Monday.

I've got a feeling.

Bills 24

Ravens 21

Let's revisit this post on Monday!

Every week somebody predicts the Bills will win and every week they look like a fool.

If a broken clock can be correct twice a day I guess it's a matter of time before someone gets a prediction correct. I guess then they will be a genius just like the broken clock.

If you are so confident in your prediction then how much money are you going to bet that the Bills win straight up? Nothing?

I thought so.

IF they do pull an upset they will be SUPERBILLS and one LUCKY MONKEY

Ok why do I think they will win...I'll keep it simple:

1) They have had 2 weeks to prepare for Baltimore

2) I think RT Howard will pay better than Green giving the line a boost

3) Being away 2 weeks, I will bet Chan has made some coaching adjustments

4) We're healthy

There anything else you want to know? Sorry for supporting the team here guys. But that's what I am. A fan who loves his bills who happens to be from the state of Maryland no less.

Edited by SuperBills12