Trade Deadline Tommorow...any speculation????

DUFF

Chan said something along the lines of "he hadn't spoke to Buddy Nix about any trades, but they have til 4pm tommorow so anything is possible". Does anyone think we'll make any moves and/or is there anybody that we can trade for? we have plenty to trade out.....thoughts???

We do not have any players of value worth trading for. There will be no trades with the Buffalo Bills. I give a waaaayyy outside chance of them moving Terrence McGee to a cb depleted team, but I think the Bills are stuck with the current cast without adding add'l picks.

We do not have any players of value worth trading for. There will be no trades with the Buffalo Bills. I give a waaaayyy outside chance of them moving Terrence McGee to a cb depleted team, but I think the Bills are stuck with the current cast without adding add'l picks.

Bingo ... maybe a 2nd for Spiller, maybe a 4th for Evans, McKelvin, Levitre or Byrd. Other than that, I don't see any of our players worth squattola.

why dont we trade FOR players?

You know, we could actually get some good player with our picks for a change.

Mankins could be had for our 2nd and would be a huge upgrade for our interior OL.

Vick would be a huge upgrade and considering his contract situation couldnt go for much more than our 3rd.

Now thats rebuild.

Mankins could be had for our 2nd and would be a huge upgrade for our interior OL.

Vick would be a huge upgrade and considering his contract situation couldnt go for much more than our 3rd.

Now thats rebuild.

can't disagree with mankins but the eagles are not trading Vick. If they like him they can out bid everyone else for him in the offseason.

This is what I heard, don't shoot the messenger. Sources deep within the organization, say that Chris Kelsay will be traded for a 10th round pick and a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. The bucket of chicken is not for consumption, it is for nostalgic purposes.. Ralph Wilson grew up with the Colonel.

Now thats rebuild.

Why would they trade for Vick if they could have him for no picks in the offseason? Or trade a pick for him and lose him in the offseason?

Now thats rebuild.

I don't trade with Belichick. And unless the staff thinks Wood is THEE center, why invest in a guard with HUGE ??? at tackle?

Chan said something along the lines of "he hadn't spoke to Buddy Nix about any trades, but they have til 4pm tommorow so anything is possible". Does anyone think we'll make any moves and/or is there anybody that we can trade for? we have plenty to trade out.....thoughts???

Stevie Nix is taking a nap.

There's some columnist bloke in Cleveland suggesting that Shaun Rogers is being shopped around and may be offered to Buffalo for Lee Evans, but I think he's just dreaming in print - we'll know soon enough.

he was traded for a 3rd a couple years back iirc so i hope we dont give them close to that. esp with the backended contract.

There's some columnist bloke in Cleveland suggesting that Shaun Rogers is being shopped around and may be offered to Buffalo for Lee Evans, but I think he's just dreaming in print - we'll know soon enough.

I'll take crap for calling Evans the really good #2 WR that he is...but for Shaun Rogers?

That is a terrible deal for the Bills.

he was traded for a 3rd a couple years back iirc so i hope we dont give them close to that. esp with the backended contract.

suspect the guy mentioning it is nothing more than a glorified 'uber-blogger' - doubt there's anything to it at all.

I'll take crap for calling Evans the really good #2 WR that he is...but for Shaun Rogers?

That is a terrible deal for the Bills.

Well yeah, you're right - but

1) The Bills apparently have a proclivity for terrible deals - we just traded a #12 overall pick Pro Bowl RB for a future 4th round pick;

2) Has Evans been particularly productive this season (ranked 89th) - or last (ranked 64th)?

That said, Rogers seems to be of the Jason Peters ilk - fat, lazy, overpaid, and perpetually injured - and it would be an absolute brain-sprain on the Bills part.

U guys must be kidding right?

I think The Senator is right--- the rumor appears to have originated as a speculative post on a blog at bleacherreport.com. The premise is flawed from the get go, but even the Browns' blogger's reasoning makes no sense for the Bills. Hopefully it's just gibberish.