Ray Lewis: Buffalo speed bump then the bye week

If their coach was half as smart, they would sit the starters for a rest so they have 2 weeks off!!!! Sorry but we just plain suck this year. I don't think he said anything worth a thread. I had the Bills going 8-8 and was a Billiever. Buffalo is just a bad team that has to work it's way out of this. This will be a very rough year, hopefully the Bills start to show something for their work eventually.

What work is that? Are u talking about the 12 year rebuilding plan we are under?

Eh, the Ravens love to talk. They didn't exactly destroy the Browns a couple weeks ago at home. Word down here is they cannot put pressure on the QB anywhere close to what they used to be able to do (without sending extra guys). Bills need to man up and play with heart and guts. Ray Ray isn't the player he used to be but he's still an immense presence out there on the field. I'll be at M&T....sitting with a bunch of very over-confident Ravens fans. They have every right to be. Hopefully the Bills can show up and not get embarrassed.

31 - 0. Bills absolutely get shut out. the only question is how many Ravens score... that is it

That is the kind of talk that leads to teams wondering how the heck they lost at the end of the day when they just completely look past another team(like the old Bills did with the Colts/Patriots once a year it seemed)...especially one coming off their bye with 2 weeks to prepare...

Then again, these are the Bills we are talking about...

Edited by matter2003

S.L.O.P.

Stop

Link

Only

Posting

SLOP sux. youre right there, with the article, two point five seconds to cut/paste a blurb for you, ten plus seconds for every single person to enter your thread

please say NO to SLOP

C.T.F.L.

Click

The

!@#$ing

Link

It takes 2 seconds. The title was descriptive enough to know what you were clicking on.

Nothing about a speed bump here. No offense, but you need to work on your paraphrasing skills, or maybe just quote the guy.

That is the kind of talk that leads to teams wondering how the heck they lost at the end of the day when they just completely look past another team(like the old Bills did with the Colts/Patriots once a year it seemed)...especially one coming off their bye with 2 weeks to prepare...

Then again, these are the Bills we are talking about...

Saying it's gonna be rough on us isn't looking past us. It just means they think they are going to win. Which is fairly reasonable, especially as they're angry right now.

S.L.O.P.

Stop

Link

Only

Posting

SLOP sux. youre right there, with the article, two point five seconds to cut/paste a blurb for you, ten plus seconds for every single person to enter your thread

please say NO to SLOP

You're encouraging people to steal content, and that will eventually lead to no media.

Click on the link.

What is wrong with what he said? He is only speaking the truth, it is going to be rough for the Bills.

I don't understand how some people can find something wrong with what he said, then grasp at anything to make him sound bad. Bottom line is, he is one of the best players EVER in the NFL...and would have certainly been one of the ALL-TIME GREATS if he ever wore a Buffalo Bills uniform. Only thing is...he has way too much heart, passion and intensity to play for the Bills.

If he came to us now...he would INSTANTLY become the face of the franchise and our BEST player. Hands down.

*** Ray Lewis...I love how YOU play the game! :worthy:

If their coach was half as smart, they would sit the starters for a rest so they have 2 weeks off!!!! Sorry but we just plain suck this year. I don't think he said anything worth a thread. I had the Bills going 8-8 and was a Billiever. Buffalo is just a bad team that has to work it's way out of this. This will be a very rough year, hopefully the Bills start to show something for their work eventually.

I had us at 4-12.Didn't realize I was an optimist.