OT True story of rescuing a hooters girl

Corp000085

Wow. Best I've been able to do is run over a Hooters girl and had to go to WALMART to have her removed from my tire.

I thought I had it wrong.

151417[/snapback]

Did she throw a golf ball at your car or something?

That's a great story corp....maybe the best since "Fabio"! Pics from lunch would be appreciated. :(

update: her brother in law (the student's father) talked to the other guy and he said that she appreciated that and wondered if we'd like to go out and if both of us were married. He then sent the guy to my room and asked the same thing. I did say that i was married, but i'd love to talk to her about lunch with the other guy too, so there might be even more pictures.

update:  her brother in law (the student's father) talked to the other guy and he said that she appreciated that and wondered if we'd like to go out and if both of us were married.  He then sent the guy to my room and asked the same thing.  I did say that i was married, but i'd love to talk to her about lunch with the other guy too, so there might be even more pictures.

152072[/snapback]

[....cue bad funky jazz music here....]

I'm glad you got to see some nice titty and got all excited. But why take a demeaning tone about her ? So she's not a rocket scientist, do you expect MBA grads to be working at Hooters?

Thank God there are girls like her who will work at Hooters ! Don't be a Hooter hater, be a Hooter lover !

They have great boneless wings IMHO !

151645[/snapback]

While this is somewhat true many of the girls are students or graduates. My friend , Alex, went on to become clinical psychologist. I know, she's an exception, but a lot of them have there stuff together. I know, there so many ditzy ones it ruins them all. JK. :blink: