Sending RW an email tomorrow

13player

does Ralph have an email machine?

That's funny...I used to work for an older guy and he referred to his computer, which was never turned on, as the "tube." He did everything via paper memo and used intercompany mail to deliver it, even if you are in the same building!

I will do ya one better....my dad who is 75 will not get near a computer....he still uses his 1940s typwriter that uses the hammer character strikes onto the paper.

I have to agree, Ralph probably wouldn't know a computer if he seen one, unless it looks like a bank safe deposit box, must less be able to open an email. Ralph only wants to hear one thing-KA-CHING, KA-CHING

I sent him a letter once showing a picture of the San Diego Bills backers so he knew what type of support he had out here. I was not looking for a response, but I offered some marketing suggestions for out of market Bills fans...A few years later a girl I know who works there told me that she had been handed a letter from MR Wilson that was from me...he read it and thought enough of it to pass it along to the marketing department...Point is, he does read the mail he recieves!

Actually Wilson is quite technologically savvy. He texted a picture of his junk to Jenn Sterger years before Favre ever got the idea.