TERRELLE PRYOR

BILLZ4LIFE

So I didn't read every post on here, but I'll weight in briefly on Prior with a quick story about him as a high schooler. My high school played his in the PA state semi finals in basketball his senior year. It was during my spring break so I was lucky enough to go back. Everybody knew who Prior was and that he was the # college football recruit, but man was he cocky. The whole game he was taunting the players from my hs, talking tons of smack, and after the game, he goes and stands on the scorers table and is taunting our HS side of the crowd (obviously, the won). Really put a sour taste in my mouth about the kid and have wanted him to fail at OSU ever since. Glad he dropped an egg in Madison tonight and never want to see him in a Bills uniform... Take it for what its worth

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all I needed to see for now. Not good.

....and now (maybe) we'll not have to face a barrage of "Pryor is God and Savior" posts for a while.

It was also nice to see OSU get soundly beat. Such a big school that feasts on much smaller schools and programs with only a few real games each week.

So Ohio St and Nebraska both have a loss now, along with Alabama (and probably every other team in the tough SEC).

If this year ends up with Boise St and TCU going to the championship as the only "unbeatens", I'll **** a brick.

I've been hoping that Boise would make a Championship one of these years, and have to play a team from a real conference. Just to see them get crushed so we could end this whole discussion about the non-BCS teams.

Edited by DrDankenstein

So Ohio St and Nebraska both have a loss now, along with Alabama (and probably every other team in the tough SEC).

If this year ends up with Boise St and TCU going to the championship as the only "unbeatens", I'll **** a brick.

I've been hoping that Boise would make a Championship one of these years, and have to play a team from a real conference. Just to see them get crushed so we could end this whole discussion about the non-BCS teams.

Thank you. While I respect the Boise State program, there are many other small teams out there who are very good in their respective conferences. I align to the MAC because growing up in the midwest in Toledo. I never understood why BG, Toledo, NIU, etc never get respect like Boise State. UT has three great NFL players in the league, Nick Kaczur, Chester Taylor and Lance Moore. There are others out there, too.

BSU does not face the same adversity that teams like Alabama do. Who expected USC to win? Alabama at the time was the definitive #1. They looked unbeatable in almost every way. Yet, USC, who is surprising people with their playing, destroys them. If BSC had to play a stronger division's mediorce team every week I could not imagine them having the maintain their success. They could not make it in the SEC, or Big Ten yet. They will get in to the PAC and have trouble with Oregon, Oregon State, USC, etc. Plus, those that understand the NCAA realize that many top recruits cannot get in to larger schools due to academics. No one can convince me that getting in to OSU, Michigan, USC or Alabama is as easy as getting in to BSU.

I know arkansas isn't the best team in the SEC. They just present the most unfavorable matchup for Ohio State with that Offensive system they run. And we both know Ohio State is going to murder Wisconsin this week............

And I had to go back and find this post so that I could LOL at it.

My sister went to OSU and turned me into a Buckeye fan. My div3 team won't get alot of play until they create ESPN38 or something. I have watched Pryor since his rookie year and the kid is big, fast, decent arm and he learns. When he started out he showed talent, but did not make good game decisions. Now, the kid does a good job seeing the field, anticipating the receiver and using his legs smartly. Now the Big10 isn't NFL competitions, no college team is NFL competition. If you ever read the Jerry Kramer books the old NFL champion would play a college all-star team. I think the college team won twice against the NFL team in the life of the series. Pryor has alot of qualities the Bills could use, but who knows if HE is the right fit. Its always a crap shoot, sometime you get Payton Manning, some times Ryan Leaf.

And sometimes Tommy Frazier wins the Heisman. I wouldn't draft Pryor with a 7th round pick.

And I had to go back and find this post so that I could LOL at it.

And sometimes Tommy Frazier wins the Heisman. I wouldn't draft Pryor with a 7th round pick.

Ha crap happens. If Pryor hadn't been Gimped up, and Ohio States D actually shows up, it's a different game. But coulda,shoulda,woulda right?