How About Brady Quinn?

Nasty

I know he is a third string QB on Denver. I think he might fit well with Buffalo. As I watch the Bills Offense it reminds me of a modification of a Charlie Wies type of offense. I think we can get him for dirt cheap and he may fit well.

REPEAT AFTER ME: The QB is not the problem, The QB is not the problem!

It may not be the whole problem but it is a problem. Don't you want a quarterback with an upside? Fitz has no more upside we know all about him. Yes he is a quick thinker and a firecracker which are good for the backup QB. Cause if a team losses its Starting QB most of the team will be down and would need a pick-me-up (Fitz)

Guest dog14787

How about Graham Harrell, the guys just sitting there on the Packers practice squad, or was anyway. One thing the Packers do very well is evaluating the QB and they must see something they like in Graham Harrell. Harrell looked good through preseason in my opinion.

When your standing in the shadows of Aaron Rodgers its not easy to impress.

Edited by dog14787

I don't really see how Brady Quinn has any more upside than Ryan Fitzpatrick. I'm not interested at junking one replacement-level QB to bring in another who's probably worse. If there's a real project out there, I'd be interested in ditching Levi Brown for him - maybe Graham Harrell fits that bill. But Quinn's in his 4th season, and he's got about as much upside left as Trent Edwards.

I watched the Brady Quinn experiment here in Cleveland and to me, he went from a guy who was struggling to master the NFL offense to a guy (in his last few games) who seemed to finally understand it but was overthrowing the ball and highly inaccurate. To me, he still may have some potential as an NFL quarterback but do you really want to give up something to get him?

If he gets cut he might be worth a look though.

How about Graham Harrell, the guys just sitting there on the Packers practice squad, or was anyway. One thing the Packers do very well is evaluating the QB and they must see something they like in Graham Harrell. Harrell looked good through preseason in my opinion.

When your standing in the shadows of Aaron Rodgers its not easy to impress.

But he sucks, he was already cut by the Packers (to get him on the practice squad, he obviously sucks (or whatever other comments are made about Brian Brohm being a bust)

Brady Freaking Quinn now huh. The current Bills regime may be viewed as being slow to make moves (like any slower and they would be in reverse), but the GM wanna-bes on here are so quick to pull the trigger on something, anything they would make moves before thinking them through even a little, much less completely.

But the what-ifs can be entertaining ... unlike the on field performance. :D

It may not be the whole problem but it is a problem. Don't you want a quarterback with an upside? Fitz has no more upside we know all about him. Yes he is a quick thinker and a firecracker which are good for the backup QB. Cause if a team losses its Starting QB most of the team will be down and would need a pick-me-up (Fitz)

How many years does a guy have upside?