I apologize again!

yup..I'm so sorry for doubting that you could go from a weak 4-3 to a strong 3-4 using the same players while getting rid of your best defensive lineman and one of your better (at least in comparison to what else you have on the field) linebackers.

I;m so sorry for my injudicious comments when we brought Cornell Green from the Oakland Raiders where he was an ineffective penalty machine to become the stalwart of our already ineffective offensive line.

I'm sorry I doubted the Spiller pick and favored getting an offensive lineman who could actually help us this year.

I'm sorry I disagreed with the tree hugging dog lovers who dissed the prospect of signing Michael Vick.

I'm sorry I doubted the wisdom of appointing Gailey and Nix who were not (apparently for good reason) on anyone's radar as outstanding possibilities.

I'm sorry I doubted the wisdom of losing every frigging game to get a number one overall pick when we have been so ineffective in picking in the draft in any event.

Nine wins, Buddy and Chan..you better get cracking.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and vick, and bulaga, and flozell adams and incognito and Mitchell and Karlos Dansby. I suspect if we had those guys I wouldn't have to be applogizing...oh...and a different coach and gm...

But maybe I'm wrong and chan and buddy will get the nine wins...there is still time...

I'm sorry I disagreed with the tree hugging dog lovers who dissed the prospect of signing Michael Vick.

Why do you say "tree hugging" dog lovers. What the hell does "tree hugging" have to do with people who are morally opposed to drowning and electrocuting dogs?

testify Tennessee Boy - I am with you. The Bills are so perplexing - most any fan with some real football intellegence would have assembled a better roster...and I mean it. I would not have wasted a dime of Ralph's money on Aaron Maybin or Ryan Fitzpatrixck for that metter - I would have chased Vick, (to hell with the animal advocates out there - how about giving a guy a second chance?), would have taken Clay Matthews or Brian Orakpo instead of Maybin and would have drafted a big OT and DT on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd rounds in each of the past 4 years...that is where the game is won - not on RB's in the 1st rounds in 2 of the past 4 drafts. Face it - a senile old man is playing out his years playing fantasy football at the pro level...

Edited by Kipers Hair

yup..I'm so sorry for doubting that you could go from a weak 4-3 to a strong 3-4 using the same players while getting rid of your best defensive lineman and one of your better (at least in comparison to what else you have on the field) linebackers.

I;m so sorry for my injudicious comments when we brought Cornell Green from the Oakland Raiders where he was an ineffective penalty machine to become the stalwart of our already ineffective offensive line.

I'm sorry I doubted the Spiller pick and favored getting an offensive lineman who could actually help us this year.

I'm sorry I doubted the wisdom of appointing Gailey and Nix who were not (apparently for good reason) on anyone's radar as outstanding possibilities.

I'm sorry I doubted the wisdom of losing every frigging game to get a number one overall pick when we have been so ineffective in picking in the draft in any event.

I'm sorry you continue to attempt witty sarcasm when you fail at it miserably over and over again.

Mike Vick is useless now and should be put down in the exact manner his dogs were when they got injured and couldn't perform. And anyone who defends him and degrades the integrity of those of us who want to live in a world devoid of wanton torture needs to be put down right there with Vick. !@#$ing !@#$.

You did say all those things. You have been doubting all of it from the end of last season.

...I'm sorry I disagreed with the tree hugging dog lovers who dissed the prospect of signing Michael Vick....

Obviously you don't own a dog, and have no compassion for the millions of us who do.

But his crime aside, Vick is still a convicted felon.

I think the NFL should draw the line and tell these guys that if you do something bad enough that your lawyers cannot even get it plea bargained down to a misdemeanor, and you need to serve time in a federal prison as a convicted felon, you will be banned from playing again in the NFL. Period.

But that's just my opinion. Obviously, the NFL doesn't agree, and you "dog-killing convicted felon lovers" are happy to see Vick doing so well in Philly. I would not have ever wanted him in Buffalo, so no need to "apologize" to me.

I think the NFL should draw the line and tell these guys that if you do something bad enough that your lawyers cannot even get it plea bargained down to a misdemeanor, and you need to serve time in a federal prison as a convicted felon, you will be banned from playing again in the NFL. Period.

I find this attitude puzzling. Not from the dog lover perspective, but from a criminal justice one.

In the United States, if you are convicted of a crime and serve out your punishment you are supposed to be given the same rights as any other citizens (special cases like pedophiles aside). You certainly are free to pursue employment. Why do you put playing football (or any sport) somehow above this principle?

i respect your opinion, but I figure if he went to prison, did his time and is allowed to play he should play. In a world where children are murdered, where rape is a political weapon, where bodies are being found in deserts in Texas and Arizona I'm just not all that excited about the dog issue.

Vick would be better than Fitz. I'm not looking or someone to date my sister, just for someone who can play quarterback.

Apology accepted on Spiller. There is nobody on this team with that kind of talent, or potential.

And on Vick - anyone capable of what he did should be in a mental institution, not allowed to play a game that strokes his colossal ego. His actions classify him as a narcissistic sociopath, all your obnoxious apologizing cant change that fact. He apologized, so frickin what. Nevermind he is a crappy QB.

The rest of your post i agree with. Green is worse than a busted toll booth gate.

I agree on spiller in that there is no one else with his talent on this team. That is a pretty low bar to get over though.

Cornell Green is the next guy to be released,give Wang some experience, or move Levitre over to Right Tackle !

Maybe if you give Wang some Leivtra the Line will stiffen!(bad I know flame away)I am just desperate for anything at this point it is bad really bad!

i respect your opinion, but I figure if he went to prison, did his time and is allowed to play he should play. In a world where children are murdered, where rape is a political weapon, where bodies are being found in deserts in Texas and Arizona I'm just not all that excited about the dog issue.

Vick would be better than Fitz. I'm not looking or someone to date my sister, just for someone who can play quarterback.

I agree on spiller in that there is no one else with his talent on this team. That is a pretty low bar to get over though.

What? Because there are worse things that happen in the world, we should be ok with what Vick did?

He would be better than Fitz, but I would rather not contribute to his cause. The guys should still be in jail, if it were you or I, we would be. Even if you feel he paid his debt, the fact that we need a QB doesn't lessen the magnitude of what he did. Think about what he did, don't just think about a QB...the guy shouldn't be in the league.

Other than that, you are !@#$ing amazing!!! You may be a miserable, negative prick, who is getting some sort of self-stroking joy out of the teams 0-5 start, and feel like somebody should tell you that you right...pure amazing you are.

We all thought the team would be rebuilt by Week 5...it would have helped if we signed all of the available fee agents, as you suggested. Of course you constantly spout ****, and have signed 300 guys. You are truly gifted.

I find this attitude puzzling. Not from the dog lover perspective, but from a criminal justice one.

In the United States, if you are convicted of a crime and serve out your punishment you are supposed to be given the same rights as any other citizens (special cases like pedophiles aside). You certainly are free to pursue employment. Why do you put playing football (or any sport) somehow above this principle?

Great question, and you make a compelling point. Certainly Vick has the right to pursue any type of job he wants. My problem is not with Vick having the right to re-apply to the NFL as a player.

My problem is with the NFL. Players do not "have the right" to play in the NFL. It is a privilage to play in the greatest sports league in the world where even the practice squad players earn more then most college graduates for the weeks they remain on their respective team's squads. Make that 53 man roster, and even if you are never activated to play in one single game, you earn at least around $250,000.00 a season..(or more, I'm too lazy to look up the exact numbers.)

In today's economy, with those kinds of salaries being paid to the players, I feel the NFL should draw some kind of line on conduct. They have the legal right to do that. Every job application I have ever seen in my life asks if the applicant has ever been convicted of a felony. Obviously those companies are within their legal rights to ask that question, and use the answer as criteria of whether or not to hire the applicant. Why do so many of you think the NFL does not share that basic legal right?

Ask yourself this question. If the NFL had that rule in place, that any player convicted of a felony can never play again, would Vick have either gotten out of his dog fighting ring, or have never started it? I think he would have gotten out of it or would have never started it, if he knew flat out that getting caught would have meant never being able to play again. I could be wrong, it's just my opinion.

What? Because there are worse things that happen in the world, we should be ok with what Vick did?

He would be better than Fitz, but I would rather not contribute to his cause. The guys should still be in jail, if it were you or I, we would be. Even if you feel he paid his debt, the fact that we need a QB doesn't lessen the magnitude of what he did. Think about what he did, don't just think about a QB...the guy shouldn't be in the league.

Other than that, you are !@#$ing amazing!!! You may be a miserable, negative prick, who is getting some sort of self-stroking joy out of the teams 0-5 start, and feel like somebody should tell you that you right...pure amazing you are.

We all thought the team would be rebuilt by Week 5...it would have helped if we signed all of the available fee agents, as you suggested. Of course you constantly spout ****, and have signed 300 guys. You are truly gifted.

hey...relax rookie. I, the NFL, most of the fans in Philadelphia, and probably most people in this country don't feel he should be banned from the NFL.

Maybe you are right and we will be just fine without signing, drafting, or keeping any quality players...I'll apologize if that is the case and we make the playoffs..... :wallbash:

Word.

hey..I'm morally opposed to drunk driving and killing old people, to raping co-eds, to hit and run drivers, to taking steroids, to not signing autographs and to electrocuting, and drowning dogs.

Just because someone doesn't fit into what I morally oppose that they shouldn't be able to make a living.

yeah yeah..you love dogs. some people love trees...god bless you but it doesn't make you and nfl commissioner.