Whitner- "bills are laughing stock of the league"

FluffHead

I agree with him. Further proof the playErs have no confidence in this organization. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/10/whitner-the-bills-are-the-laughingstock-of-the-nfl/

I agree with him too

I'd like to know what he thinks he's doing to change that?

I don't know much about what's appropriate NFL locker room etiquette

If one of my co-workers has something to say about our organization, decency and etiquette say it should be said in an internal meeting with outsiders barred and the doors shut.

All this b*tching and moaning to the press...it's sitting wrong with me, I don't think it lends him credibility

Donte - you are the laughingstock. You feel the need to provide headline-grabbing commentary after every game. Either that or you're tweeting, making stupid preseason predictions, whining about being laughed at, threatening those who tease you, or just whiffing on tackles. Flat-out embarrassing.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Maybe he wants to be traded or released next.

Exactly what I was thinking... all he is doing with putting the organization down, yet doing nothing on the field to change it will eventually piss off the coaching staff. Something that is astoundingly stupid about Whitner is he continues to call out his embarrassing and not own up to his role in it. He is what he thinks he is.....

Let me guess, he doesn't think he is part of the problem. He is a laughing stock 1st rounder, along with Maybin , Williams etc....

Buffalo needs to stop drafting soft Big 10 players, focus on the SEC.

Whitner actually made some good plays today.

he is the leading tackler on the defense week in and week out get over it maybe he wasnt worth the #8 pick but he is the only bright spot on our entire defense and he is forced to make half the tackles cuz we dont have a LBer worth a :censored: stop ripping on our players honestly we are winless this season is over these guys are only playing for pride and whitner is one of the only ones showing they have any backbone at all i mean come on

I love the logic. Whitner got drafted far earlier than I'm sure even HE expected. Was he supposed to get suddenly better because he was drafted earlier than he should have been? Or are we all mad at him because he says **** out loud and it takes away from our own rantings on these stupid boards? I don't get the hate at all. I mean it isn't like he's Mike Vick or anything.

Any time a draft pick doesn't live up to expectations, it casts him in a bad light with the fans - regardless of whether or not those expectations were reasonable.

Also, although I like that he is passionate about football and I like that he communicates with the fans via Twitter and such, sometimes he comes across as a bit too desperate for attention.

Edited by NaPolian8693