Positives From Today's Mess

Lucien K

It was nice to see both Troup and Carrington on the field and involved in some tackles. I also like that Steve Johnson is getting a chance to develop and some statistics. That's about all I can say.

Positives?

You can sure tell when Troup was out there. The Jags must have averaged 10 yards per carry instead of the normal 5.

Carrington? Was there a Carrington sighting?

Steve Johnson - not impressed. Still slow. Still cuts off his pattern too soon. Still had drops at key times. He had a killer penalty in the red zone. Ok -- he dd make a very nice TD catch but really, this guy is maybe a number 4 wideout on a decent team.

I saw two positives:

1 - Fred Jackson

2 - We are at a bye week.

It was nice to see both Troup and Carrington on the field and involved in some tackles. I also like that Steve Johnson is getting a chance to develop and some statistics. That's about all I can say.

That's what you'd like to see from a rebuilding team. Play the young guys.

I think it is positive that they lost. Sorry but it's true

Exactly.

Steve Johnson lined up offsides in the redzone, are you kidding me? WFT, would this guy even get a sniff on any other team in the league? The entire roster stinks, except our punter and field kicker.