Gameday thread Jags-Bills

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How often does this team need to watch RB's routinely rip off rushing yards to realize its time to ditch this DC and the 3-4 and play to the strengths of the personnel in place?

They have played 4-3 almost the whole game. It's the players not the scheme.

Great fake punt call, Bozo the Gailey. Is the name of that play "Run, Dummy Kicker"?

Chan's completely unqualified to be a coach in the NFL, but he sure is old.

>Ralph's corpse nods approvingly<

Kmart coaching staff.

It's both. This defense is monumentally bad. You don't get that bad if you didn't have a combination of inept coaches and talentless players.

+1 -- Bills simply do not have the studs on defense to win. This is a weak team. I'm not defending Edwards here. For all I know, maybe he should be fired, but the DL and the line backers just aren't capable enough to win in this league.

+1 -- Bills simply do not have the studs on defense to win. This is a weak team. I'm not defending Edwards here. For all I know, maybe he should be fired, but the DL and the line backers just aren't capable enough to win in this league.

Before this season started, how would have rated the talent on the Chief's defense vs. the Bills defense? It probably would have been the same. But the Chiefs have hired a first rate coaching staff and are now in a fight to stay undefeated.

The Chiefs will probably fade as the season goes on, but they're a good example of the impact that quality coaching can have on a roster.

Damn... Are we going to pull a Detroit this year? 0-16? God knows, if we can't beat the Jags... Do we have a chance against anyone?

The Jags were a sure win by most people. We are losing. I still think the Bills could manage to come up short during the Bye week somehow and we could end up 0-17. Who knows, maybe the Bills scrimage OP High School and lose big.

I hate Ryan Fitzpatrick, but the guy is the only ray of hope I have seen since they started him. Let him throw.

The problem with this team is talent. Its not scheme. They drafted Spiller for his talent. All the experts said he was the most talented player in the draft. I am sure he is very talented. I just wish i can see it. I dont think its his fault.

I am so glad the bye is next week. I think we all need a break.

I hope Ralph's enjoying his HOF bust. ...Bust....

He is rubbing it with one hand and holding a bag of money with the other. HE looks out the window of his box sees the scoreboard and hugs his bust saying I'm a winner!!!! How can a owner who never won a superbowl and fields two winning teams in franchise history get a HOF bust anyway? Besides the 65-66 AFL team and the 89-92 team, the Bills have always been "that team".

I wasn't a fan in 84-85 hell I knew nothing of football. But seriously those who remember those years, do you believe this current **** bag team is worst? If not a applaud you guys for sticking around, but sad for you that have to deal with it all over again..