With Post #5,000.....

All I want to do is thank everybody for the dialouge, and SDS for the friendships this site has enabled me to make.

I am already anxiously awaiting my 05 trip to RWS, our 12th consecutive.

I will be a Bills fan until they move or my death, whichever comes first.

Again, thanks everyone for sharing the goal of the Buffalo Bills winning football games, and may God bless all of you and your loved ones upon this beautiful holiday season.

BfNYC

Guest Travis Henry
All I want to do is thank everybody for the dialouge, and SDS for the friendships this site has enabled me to make.

Again, thanks everyone for sharing the goal of the Buffalo Bills winning football games, and may God bless all of you and your loved ones upon this beautiful holiday season.

BfNYC

150896[/snapback]

Merry Christmas to you too Bill

I don't have many friends from the board, but I'm proud to call you one of them, Bill. I think McFadden's will be the destination next year for my annual tour of Bills Backers groups (KRC's group in Pa last year, RICH's group in CNJ this year). See you then.

THANK YOU for being a regualr on this board and giving me the chance to finally meet you and a chance to hang at McFaddens with you. I'll be coming backdow nt ohang with you again....GO BILLS

150917[/snapback]

LOL, I would love to accept this compliment, but I am sure that you have me confused with BillsNYC. :)

PS: We may be going there on Sunday.

I don't have many friends from the board, but I'm proud to call you one of them, Bill.  I think McFadden's will be the destination next year for my annual tour of Bills Backers groups (KRC's group in Pa last year, RICH's group in CNJ this year).  See you then.

150924[/snapback]

Sunday??? ;):):)

You tell me!

LOL, I would love to accept this compliment, but I am sure that you have me confused with BillsNYC.  :)

PS: We may be going there on Sunday.

150926[/snapback]

SOrry man... I never saw that one coming. Guess I should read the login name more detail.

BfNYC

150896[/snapback]

Rookie. :w00t: