Can we give it up one time for Freddy Jackson?

Heitz

Haven't heard many opinions now that Freddy is our #1 guy. I assume we've all come to grips with it, right?

I for one am happy that he's finally getting his shot - while I liked Marshawn, we certainly don't lose anything when Jackson is in there. Plus he's older, a vocal leader and plays with a ton of heart!

I think if I had to rock a jersey from a player on the current team, it'd be Jackson...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Faith-in-Jackson-runs-deep/27e81163-5f76-4bf7-aff0-9667f0692704

Loved these quotes:

Freddy J (Jackson) is one of my favorite players that I’ve ever played with just in terms of the energy, the enthusiasm and the heart that he plays with,” said Fitzpatrick. (and that's from FITZ, the only other person that plays with heart out there!)

“I don’t think anybody believes we’re going to miss a beat having Fred in there,” said Lee Evans. “He did tremendous things for us last year and we all know what type of player he is.”

Let's hear it for Freddy - lead us to a win this weekend #22! :beer:

Haven't heard many opinions now that Freddy is our #1 guy. I assume we've all come to grips with it, right?

I for one am happy that he's finally getting his shot - while I liked Marshawn, we certainly don't lose anything when Jackson is in there. Plus he's older, a vocal leader and plays with a ton of heart!

I think if I had to rock a jersey from a player on the current team, it'd be Jackson...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Faith-in-Jackson-runs-deep/27e81163-5f76-4bf7-aff0-9667f0692704

Loved these quotes:

Freddy J (Jackson) is one of my favorite players that I’ve ever played with just in terms of the energy, the enthusiasm and the heart that he plays with,” said Fitzpatrick. (and that's from FITZ, the only other person that plays with heart out there!)

“I don’t think anybody believes we’re going to miss a beat having Fred in there,” said Lee Evans. “He did tremendous things for us last year and we all know what type of player he is.”

Freddy is good. Unfortunately not good enough to make any real difference in this season's record.

Loved these quotes:

Nope...we only lose about 6 years! Which in the end, means we will have to lose ANOTHER draft pick on a RB in 2 years, to replace our D-3, undrafted, 30 year old starting RB that we are trying to rebuild with/around!

BRILLIANT! :wallbash:

Freddy is a pretty young 29 year old in terms of NFL wear and tear. Not nearly as many NFL hits compared to a similar back his age. His is a tremendous talent and should prove to be a great mentor to CJ both as a RB and a kick returner. He has a TON of heart and I wish him the best this year!

GO BILLS!!

Even when his brief tenure in the "minors" is taken into account, he's probably remarkably fresh. 1 year in NFL Europa and 2 in the United Indoor Football league are not equivalent to even 3 part-time NFL seasons. Fred should be good for at least 3 more years of good productivity if he is not ridden into the ground.

I am equally impressed with how FJ handled himself off the field so far this season as well. He easily could have caused a commotion about his playing time after his solid season last year. Seems like a true pro.

I'm sure he was aware of the possibility of Lynch being moved since the offseason. But he's certainly a man in a league full of boys, maturity wise.