BE ON ALERT BILLS FANS

WordByrd

Man, it's a bad few weeks to have the last name of Edwards if you were part of the Bills franchise. But hey, when your swiss cheese D allows around 300 yds rushing IN ONE GAME, then I can't argue. It says allot for Chan too if this is true. I thought GE was one of his boys.

Thurman just posted this:

I love messing with people, when they mess with me... U guys r great

half a minute ago via Echofon

Anyone that follows Thurman on twitter knows that all those hits he took the NFL have definitely effected his brain function. He is way out there alot of the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Thurman, he is my favorite Buffalo Bill of all time. But his Tweets are all over the place; Not a reliable source of information.

Probably should've checked his previous tweets:

"I have to say I'm sorry for calling people names. My daughter @oliviajade34 just got on my case... Just blocking idiots from now on..."

"There is going to be MAJOR BLOCKING TODAY......."

The Bills were right to tell the Eagles to stick it if they only offered a 3rd. Although I'm sure they're looking to get a little discount after the Peters trade. ;)

No way Maybin is cut. Edwards, maybe.

"I have to say I'm sorry for calling people names. My daughter @oliviajade34 just got on my case... Just blocking idiots from now on..."

Hi Lori!

'MAJOR BLOCKING' ?? Is he blocking out many names from his twitter? or 'Blockbuster Trade'??

I didn't post that correctly. He said "BE ON ALERT BILLS FANS". the other parts were my guesses. Sorry guys

Sounds like he is from the Donte school of Twitter!

Its alright I was pretty happy when I thought George Edwards was going to get fired.

This is Arons Maybins play book for this year. You will understand why he did not play on Sunday because of it.

http://i33.tinypic.com/20k6oma.png

That is hilarious.

Thurman just posted this:

Anyone that follows Thurman on twitter knows that all those hits he took the NFL have definitely effected his brain function. He is way out there alot of the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love Thurman, he is my favorite Buffalo Bill of all time. But his Tweets are all over the place; Not a reliable source of information.

I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. Thurman may have been in the know or his tweet was coincidence which is a possibility with his twitter account.

I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. Thurman may have been in the know or his tweet was coincidence which is a possibility with his twitter account.

Its easy - The Monday after a loss, just tweet about a player being cut and traded. With the Jason Voorhees mentality of Nix and co., you are going t be proven correct every time. :rolleyes: