whos supporting bags over theirs heads at the game this sunday?????

Nobody will even see it, so why bother.

It's like we took a time machine back to the 80s where 2/3rds of all Bills home games were blacked out.

Heck, that was the reason why we had an antenna on the roof when I was a kid - so we could see the games in all of their snowy glory.

I hope nobody. I WOULD support anyone who punched those bags. Bills fans should never go there.

That's right. Let's show everyone we are damn proud to be LOSERS AGAIN!!!!! I want everyone to smile at the next home drubbing and please, no booing either. I think the only song that should be played The Ralph is "Loser" by Beck.

Nobody will even see it, so why bother.

It should be televised in the Jags home market, which means there will be a network feed.

You don't think the network talking heads would make a point to show some video of a large group of fans in Buffalo wearing bags on their heads?

Not sayin' it will ever happen, but if it did it would get coverage even if the game was blacked out in Buffalo.

I would never be that ashamed of my team.

Its like going to your kids pee wee football game. he sits on the bench and his team losers but your not gonna show up with a bag over your head. Your still proud of them even tho there not the best

I hope you share the same sentiment

Is it? Does your kids pee wee football game cost $70 per seat? Does your kids pee wee football game charge $25 to park? Does your kids pee wee football boosters sell throwback sweatshirts that cost $88 a piece? Does you kids pee wee football game charge $8 a beer, $5 a coke, $8 for nachos or $4 for a slice of pizza?

Your buying a product in the Bills. Their product is absolutley garbage, and you should have the right to say or do almost anything you want, providing it's not derogatory to those around you.

And no, I'm not proud of the way this team is being run. Not in the slightest. Let me in for free, and I'll sit there and take it. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I would never be that ashamed of my team.

Its like going to your kids pee wee football game. he sits on the bench and his team losers but your not gonna show up with a bag over your head. Your still proud of them even tho there not the best

I hope you share the same sentiment

Wow...horrible analogy. You don't go to your kid's pee wee game because they have a good team. In fact, you shouldn't really even care if they win or if your kid is the star or a bench warmer. The object is to enjoy seeing your kid participate in a social activity and having fun.

I'd just like to make a sign that says: Please Stop Sucking

0:)

Simple and to the point. And pretty damn funny. :D

Edited by KD in CT