Lil' Donte is angry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is an interesting thing. He enjoys passing along his feelings and personal insight to fans and the irony is that people are using his twitter to aggitate him. This is frustrating, and he has two choices, get rid of twitter or grow thicker skin. As the service he provides to people is a choice he should simply remove it.

Why is it that we as fans feel we have the right to intrude ourselves on our teams athletes? What gives us the right? It is a sad day when people write a sports team's safety but will not write congress or even pay attention what is going on in the world.

via Twitcher

DonteWhitner: I could get a fine from the NFL right now if I felt like letting some of u punks kno to leave me the F*ck alone!

:D:bag::D

If the Bills front office extends this clown...

Can someone send 'Lil D Daryl Talley's previous tweet... the one that says the only #95 showed up to play. 'Lil Donte does not wear #95.

You mean Kawika Mitchell? We are fans. Well. Some of us are fans. Like as was stated, the guy cares about winning and losing. Is that such a tragedy? Yes, it's a bit silly he lets it get under his skin but who are we to pick at the guy? I am sure other players see how the guys in Buffalo are treated. Do we want to be known as complete jerks to our own team? Not like there is a big plus to playing in the northern abysmal town of Buffalo, lets not make up another reason for players not wanting to come here.

**I thought it was KM's tweet about Williams. my bad

Edited by jboyst62

If Tomlinson makes Lil' Donte whiff like that, imagine what Maurice Jones-Drew is going to do to him next Sunday.

:D

Lil' Donte via twitcherdeck... MJD just made me do a 360, now I'm ready to hurl after that whiff.

Retweeted by Jack Del Rio and 50 others. :lol::bag:

:lol:

At least he gives a crap and is pissed when they lose. Yet somehow we knock him for that?

Yeah we can. He runs his mouth, whines like a little girl and SUCKS as a football player so HE is part of the major problem with this team. He should STFU and start performing or GTFO.

Occasionally when my wife and I take our two dogs to the dog park, there is a familiar Chihuahua there. He is small and vocal -- he yips and yips, and as the other dogs run and wrestle and play, you can tell that all the little Chihuahua wants, all he desires in the world, is just to be able to play with the big dogs.

But he is never going to be any stronger or tougher or faster than he is. And he is never going to exhibit the bravery or intelligence necessary to overcome that. He is never going to get their attention. He is never going to be anything but a casual nuisance to them. So he just sits there, and yips and yips and yips, like a vile little half-rodent, hoping that he can make up for what he lacks in doggyness with diminutive yipping.

Donte Whitner is a Chihuahua. Not nearly as good as he wants to be, and endlessly trying to make up for it with noise.

Edited by wardigital

Occasionally when my wife and I take our two dogs to the dog park, there is a familiar Chihuahua there. He is small and vocal -- he yips and yips, and as the other dogs run and wrestle and play, you can tell that all the little Chihuahua wants, all he desires in the world, is just to be able to play with the big dogs.

But he is never going to be any stronger or tougher or faster than he is. And he is never going to exhibit the bravery or intelligence necessary to overcome that. He is never going to get their attention. He is never going to be anything but a casual nuisance to them. So he just sits there, and yips and yips and yips, like a vile little half-rodent, hoping that he can make up for what he lacks in doggyness with diminutive yipping.

Donte Whitner is a Chihuahua. Not nearly as good as he wants to be, and endlessly trying to make up for it with noise.

Good post.

"I think that a guy who plays football gets enough attention. It's "a bunch of narcissists that want to sit and type stuff about themselves all the time. We'll put mirrors in some of their lockers if that's necessary but they don't have to Twitter." - Mike Leach

Edited by The Senator