Phil Hanson over Chris Kelsey Any Day !

I'd take Phil Hanson over Chris Kelsey any day and twice and Sunday. Phil was a lunch pail guy, who was overlooked because he played among great players like Bruce and Biscuit.

Kelsey has had 1 great play in his career a few years ago against Dallas when he batted the pass caught it and walked in for a TD. Thats it I dont remember any other great plays that he ever made. The Bills proved they are fools by resigning this D-bag!

Phil Hanson worked his ass off every day and was solid he didnt give up big plays and he teamamates respected him. Still to this day Phil is among my Favorite Bills players!

Edited by Philhansonfan

I'd take Phil Hanson over Chris Kelsey any day and twice and Sunday. Phil was a lunch pail guy, who was overlooked because he played among great players like Bruce and Biscuit.

Kelsey has had 1 great play in his career a few years ago against Dallas when he batted the pass caught it and walked in for a TD. Thats it I dont remember any other great plays that he ever made. The Bills proved they are fools by resigning this D-bag!

Phil Hanson worked his ass off every day and was solid he didnt give up big plays and he teamamates respected him. Still to this day Phil is among my Favorite Bills players!

I too admired Phil for his hard work ethic. I remember seeing him sack the QB at University of North Dakota when I was stationed in Grand Forks. He was a wild man, and it carried over to his play in Buffalo. He was and still is a class act. He gave his all, and never once complained about his contract or asking for a big raise. He just went out and worked, and even Tuna was impressed with his work ethic.

How old is Phil? Young, maybe mid 40s? If he's kept himself in shape, he couldn't do much worse in pass coverage.

It indeed might be an upgrade, even today.

He owns a farm outside of Detroit Lakes, MN. He even ran for Congress. I think he might be a bit older than early 40's.

I too admired Phil for his hard work ethic. I remember seeing him sack the QB at University of North Dakota when I was stationed in Grand Forks. He was a wild man, and it carried over to his play in Buffalo. He was and still is a class act. He gave his all, and never once complained about his contract or asking for a big raise. He just went out and worked, and even Tuna was impressed with his work ethic.

He owns a farm outside of Detroit Lakes, MN. He even ran for Congress. I think he might be a bit older than early 40's.

Phil was a total class act ! Kelsey can't hold a candle to Phil! To the poster who said why because they are white and wear # 90, well I think that's the way the front office drafts, looks like Phil, lets give him the same number as Phil maybe he will play like Phil! If only that were the case!

Just like everyone thought Poz was the 2nd coming of Conlan cuz they went to Penn State and wore 31. Again Conlan was way better!

Kelsey Blows yet he got a huge new contract. Kinda reminds me of Jouran getting a new contract so maybe with any luck next year Kelsey will get released half way through the season just like Dick!

Edited by Philhansonfan