Perry Fewell

HOF4LOU

So remind me why Perry did not get the job ? He benched Trent and Lynch in favor of Fitz and Fred and e team played hard. We were very competitive despite numerous injured reserved. Led the league in picks....we criticized him for playing Fitz rather than Brohm. Remind me again why Perry did nit get the job or why he was not been taken seriously? Is it because we wanted a marquee name like Gailey??

Seems like the players liked playing for Perry, not sure they like "Toughness and Disipline" of Chan and the Pistol offense ! More like a pop gun !

I'm not sure who is gonna lose their job first Chan or Obama !

Pop gun or Pop Warner? It is unfortunate he is the DC for the giants instead of staying in Buf. If he was not quite ready for HC job, at least he was a good DC.

So remind me why Perry did not get the job ? He benched Trent and Lynch in favor of Fitz and Fred and e team played hard. We were very competitive despite numerous injured reserved. Led the league in picks....we criticized him for playing Fitz rather than Brohm. Remind me again why Perry did nit get the job or why he was not been taken seriously? Is it because we wanted a marquee name like Gailey??

We got rid of Perry because we wanted an offensive minded HC. Gailey fits the bill.

Seems like the players liked playing for Perry, not sure they like "Toughness and Disipline" of Chan and the Pistol offense ! More like a pop gun !

I'm not sure who is gonna lose their job first Chan or Obama !

Kinda funny you make that comparison - both of them inherited a decade's worth of screwing up from previous administrations. As Bills fans and Americans, let's hope they both do well.

Fewell has players now.

Ill say it.... Because he was black.

The only reason Fewell wasn't hired was because the stink of Jauron was on him. 90% of posters wanted nothing to do with him.

PTR

The most true. Although I'm tempted on one of the previous posts. He was a Jauron guy.

Gee, I heard that the Giants players are VERY disatisfied with Fewell, and that he is a the big problem with the defense (last nite not withstanding).

It's not the DC, it's the players and the fact that the Bills have sucked for so long. They know the season is over, just like we do. They knew it BEFORE the Jets game.

The only reason Fewell wasn't hired was because the stink of Jauron was on him. 90% of posters wanted nothing to do with him.

PTR

Yup, but like usual, hindsight kicks in and everyone now wants to know why he wasn't kept. He looked good taking over the team last year, but everyone wanted him gone cause he didn't run the unstopable 3-4 defence that we had to change to.

One of the biggest reasons for the 0-4 start and the way the team is looking right now (besides the fact that the schedule was tough enough on paper playing MIA, GB, NE, and NYJ) is that they decided to change everything at once. They had a decent defence last year that was good enough to keep them in games, but an offence that was inept and cost them games. if they would have kept the defence the same and focused on the offence this offseason, they would be alot further along................................ but we would be running the unstopable 3-4

Kinda funny you make that comparison - both of them inherited a decade's worth of screwing up from previous administrations. As Bills fans and Americans, let's hope they both do well.

Oh we're going to mix politics. Lets see Obama took an economy that was in a ditch and drove it over the cliff. I think Chan has done a hell of a better job than the fool in the White House.

Oh we're going to mix politics. Lets see Obama took an economy that was in a ditch and drove it over the cliff. I think Chan has done a hell of a better job than the fool in the White House.

The economy was in one of the three worst situations in American history when Obama was elected. He was elected almost specifically for that reason. It was not a ditch, it was a bottomless pit.

This **** has no place in this part of the forum, and there is a reason people don't run to football fans when they are looking for sound political advice.

The economy was in one of the three worst situations in American history when Obama was elected. He was elected almost specifically for that reason. It was not a ditch, it was a bottomless pit.

This **** has no place in this part of the forum, and there is a reason people don't run to football fans when they are looking for sound political advice.

Who has a better winning percentage this year? The Dems or the Bills? hahaha

Also, it kind of sounds like you're mad he called out Obama. That's kind of funny, too! He was elected because he was not George Bush and McCains utter baffoonery.

Edited by jboyst62

Who has a better winning percentage this year? The Dems or the Bills? hahaha

Also, it kind of sounds like you're mad he called out Obama. That's kind of funny, too! He was elected because he was not George Bush and McCains utter baffoonery.

Whatever it sounds like is wrong. I'm mad with stupidity. I think that Obama has done a generally awful job. I also think that it detracts from the argument when you make utterly ridiculous, patently false arguments about him. When someone says he took the economy from a ditch off a cliff, they are giving Obama credibility by being utterly and totally ridiculous.

There are plenty of things to criticize about this President (or the last one, or, likely, the next one). How about we stick to the tangible stuff, instead of living in the deepest part of Glenn Beck's innards?

And I took the tone I did because this stuff should stay in the political forum where the cast of One Flew's Over the Cuckoos Nest can consume their young in peace. This is the football part of the forum and I like it that way.

Whatever it sounds like is wrong. I'm mad with stupidity.

I was being serious, though. Someone should put up a thread about that on the PPP board. I stay away from that place, but it would be funny to make some wagers.