Perry Fewell

HOF4LOU

I was being serious, though. Someone should put up a thread about that on the PPP board. I stay away from that place, but it would be funny to make some wagers.

Well the answer is the Democrats will win, just by sheer number of opportunities, and there are some pretty solid Democratic locks in play. Plus the Bills winning percentage this year might be .000 :(

I too stay away from PPP, mostly because I am a left-leaning moderate, which is the PPP equivalent of being an Ottawa Senators fan or something.

The economy was in one of the three worst situations in American history when Obama was elected. He was elected almost specifically for that reason. It was not a ditch, it was a bottomless pit.

This **** has no place in this part of the forum, and there is a reason people don't run to football fans when they are looking for sound political advice.

That's right... we run to movie stars for that kind of deep thinking. :lol:

I was being serious, though. Someone should put up a thread about that on the PPP board. I stay away from that place, but it would be funny to make some wagers.

What would it take to get you to stay away from this place too?

So remind me why Perry did not get the job ? He benched Trent and Lynch in favor of Fitz and Fred and e team played hard. We were very competitive despite numerous injured reserved. Led the league in picks....we criticized him for playing Fitz rather than Brohm. Remind me again why Perry did nit get the job or why he was not been taken seriously? Is it because we wanted a marquee name like Gailey??

I would have liked to have seen Perry Fewell as the head coach also, but the front office thought differently and wanted Chan Gailey as there guy to lead the Bills for the upcoming seasons. I do not think it is fair to grade Gailey yet as clearly he is giving it his all.

Seems like the players liked playing for Perry, not sure they like "Toughness and Disipline" of Chan and the Pistol offense ! More like a pop gun !

I'm not sure who is gonna lose their job first Chan or Obama !

Christine O'Donnell is going to be our new offensive play caller, eh?