Sharia Law In the US

3rdnlng

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Jesus !@#$ing Maria, I had no idea that so much islamophobia did exist on this board which tells me that a lot is out there. !@#$ing relax, they are people just like you and me, they just come from different cultures and circumstances. There are some radicals out there just like there are radicals in every country, religion or political party.

I never thought I would be using the world Islamophobia because it is word that the libtards like to use, but !@#$, in this case it applies.

To judge the entire religion because of a few nutballs is extremely stupid and ignorant. Just stop it! You give reasonable thinking people here in the U.S a bad name to the rest of the world.

Magox, I have never condemned the entire religion. I think that it is a small percentage of Muslims who are radical and would act in a terroristic way. I believe that there is a somewhat larger percentage of Muslims who wouldn't act but approve of these acts. I also believe that there is even a larger percentage that don't condemn these acts. I'd like to see outrage in the Muslim world against terrorism. I want to see their leaders crying out and taking a firm and unequivocal stand against these extremists. I don't want to hear things like we brought on 9/11 ourselves and Osama was created right here in the US. George Bush was right. When it comes to terrorism "you are either with us or against us".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magox, I have never condemned the entire religion. I think that it is a small percentage of Muslims who are radical and would act in a terroristic way. I believe that there is a somewhat larger percentage of Muslims who wouldn't act but approve of these acts. I also believe that there is even a larger percentage that don't condemn these acts. I'd like to see outrage in the Muslim world against terrorism. I want to see their leaders crying out and taking a firm and unequivocal stand against these extremists. I don't want to hear things like we brought on 9/11 ourselves and Osama was created right here in the US. George Bush was right. When it comes to terrorism "you are either with us or against us".

They have a right to say that, even though its wrong. You have a right to condemn them for it. It doesn't mean they are against us.

Maybe I should just post this in every thread on the front page here. Fatwas are fairly firm, are they not?

http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/muslim_voices_against_extremism_and_terrorism_part_i_fatwas/0012209

And, again, that's Part I.

Maybe I should just post this in every thread on the front page here. Fatwas are fairly firm, are they not?

http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/muslim_voices_against_extremism_and_terrorism_part_i_fatwas/0012209

And, again, that's Part I.

That's good to see. It doesn't seem like the ones speaking out against terrorism are getting much publicity. Imam Rauf, loudly proclaimed as a moderate Muslim, and was given a grant by our State Department to travel to the Middle East to improve relations, was the one that stated that we brought it on ourselves and Osama was created in the US.

That's good to see. It doesn't seem like the ones speaking out against terrorism are getting much publicity. Imam Rauf, loudly proclaimed as a moderate Muslim, and was given a grant by our State Department to travel to the Middle East to improve relations, was the one that stated that we brought it on ourselves and Osama was created in the US.

Of course they aren't. "Muslim Leaders Like Peace and Other Good Stuff" doesn't make for a catchy headline or a wide viewership.

Of course they aren't. "Muslim Leaders Like Peace and Other Good Stuff" doesn't make for a catchy headline or a wide viewership.

Are you telling me that a Muslim leader couldn't get on the Sunday shows and loudly proclaim a fatwa against terrorists? That wouldn't get a lot of attention?

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Jesus !@#$ing Maria, I had no idea that so much islamophobia did exist on this board which tells me that a lot is out there. !@#$ing relax, they are people just like you and me, they just come from different cultures and circumstances. There are some radicals out there just like there are radicals in every country, religion or political party.

I never thought I would be using the world Islamophobia because it is word that the libtards like to use, but !@#$, in this case it applies.

To judge the entire religion because of a few nutballs is extremely stupid and ignorant. Just stop it! You give reasonable thinking people here in the U.S a bad name to the rest of the world.

Nah, no fear here, so enough of the psychobabble.

I'm just sick of schit blowing up...then it's

blah etc.,

blah nuance,

blah moderates,

...which concludes with "But...but...but Islam is a religion of peace" and, tools running around demanding that we acknowledge their assclown mantra: "I say super-insightful things like 'You can't judge all of Islam based on the actions of a few nuts.' This makes me morally superior to everyone else! See? I'm awesome!" :rolleyes:

Followed closely by schit blowing up again. :rolleyes:

After 10 years, this "religion of peace"/assclown mantra cycle has lost all credibility and is laughable now. We won't ever tolerate this Islamist BS, and if it takes 100 years to kill every last one of the nuts we will be there to see it done. Rational Americans know that there is no alternative. That's something the nuts don't seem to get. Ultimately, though, this is not about our tolerance. We won't tolerate their nonsense, period, and that ain't changing.

This is about what the "good" Muslims are willing to tolerate. If most of them are willing to tolerate the nuts, then Islam on the whole cannot be considered a useful or beneficial philosophy. We will free ourselves from it, the same way we freed ourselves from Communism, which is clearly a useless philosophy.

Nah, no fear here, so enough of the psychobabble.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Yeah, yeah more of the same assclown behavior...

...doesn't change the fact that telling me that Islam itself is somehow disconnected from the Islamic world's problems is a assclown argument.

Keep telling yourself you are superior by denying reality, though. That's helpful. Maybe if you cut/past blah some more...that might solve the problem.

You won't take these problems seriously, so I see no reason why I should take your opinion on this seriously. Your approach is that of a child. If you close your eyes, and keep saying repeating the same crap, everything goes away, right? :rolleyes:

Keep posting the financial stuff though..that's useful.