2 quick fixes

We should run 50% of our offense in the wildcat formation. We have three very good backs, no quarterback and a weak offensive line and we need positive plays.

We have to go back to a 4 3 on defense. We don't have the players for a 3 4 obviously. I don't buy in to starting the rookies and see what we have. The organization owes it to the fans to try and win every week. That is going to make us a much better team. It worked for Miami. I don't know if we can win but we sure as hell will be more competitive.

Edited by Chris in Syracuse

We should run 50% of our offense in the wildcat formation. We have three very good backs, no quarterback and a weak offensive line and we need positive plays.

We have to go back to a 4 3 on defense. We don't have the players for a 3 4 obviously. I don't buy in to starting the rookies and see what we have. The organization owes it to the fans to try and win every week. That is going to make us a much better team. It worked for Miami. I don't know if we can win but we sure as hell will be more competitive.

Jackson just needs to be on the field. He is our most consistent and arguably best offensive player. His ability to run the wild-cat has been extremely successful. I would even add the option play with Spiller. Forget about Lynch, not needed.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

That's all fine...but it won't help much...

We have to go back to a 4 3 on defense.

No we don't...It would be another step backwards...

We don't have the players for a 3 4 obviously.

You're right...But we Drafted once already for the 3-4 and as long as they're heading that way they need to stay the course and try to improve every week...Another Draft and Off Season will help more than anything...Assuming Nix can Draft well enough...

I don't buy in to starting the rookies and see what we have.

Why? Are they really any worse than the Vets?

The organization owes it to the fans to try and win every week.

They are trying to win...They are simply just that bad...No excuses...

That is going to make us a much better team. It worked for Miami. I don't know if we can win but we sure as hell will be more competitive.

Maybe the Bills would be a little better going into a wildcat-hole...But I doubt it...They don't have the talent and they're definitely not physical enough...Bills Fans have to face reality...They're just a REAL bad Football Team that is suffering from years and years of piss poor Drafting and FO decisions...They're just real bad...That's all...There are no quick fixes...They will look OK at times...But all in all they suck...And they deserve the 1st Pick in the 2011 Draft...The NFL should award that Pick to the Bills right now...It would only be fair...

We keep putting Marshawn on the field because of his supposed punishing running style , the only ones being punished are the fans!!

If you look at each one of the Bills RB's offensive out put - Jackson's output is ALWAYS higher than Marshawns & Spiller is just all around better than the a fore mentioned RB & will do nothing but get better with more playing time !!

I don't get the love affair with Lynch ??? Use him to get other parts of the puzzle of which we are in desperate need !!!!

Edited by T master

I don't get the love affair with Lynch ??? Use him to get other parts of the puzzle of which we are in desperate need !!!!

Me neither. A love over rushing 64 yards and 79 in a single game this year. :worthy: LOL

Since Jackson has been featured, he has obviously outplayed him and the fact he runs the Wild-Cat and is damn good at it, I don't see anything special having Lynch on this team.

Me neither. A love over rushing 64 yards and 79 in a single game this year. :worthy: LOL

Since Jackson has been featured, he has obviously outplayed him and the fact he runs the Wild-Cat and is damn good at it, I don't see anything special having Lynch on this team.

I'm still inclined to think that Lynch is playing to increase his trade value - which had hit rock bottom after last year.

If that's not it, then I don't see why he'd start over Jackson.

If it is to increase his trade value, then getting Lynch out there looking as good as possible is the right move.

I'm still inclined to think that Lynch is playing to increase his trade value - which had hit rock bottom after last year.

If that's not it, then I don't see why he'd start over Jackson.

If it is to increase his trade value, then getting Lynch out there looking as good as possible is the right move.

That's the only reason I can think of as well giving lynch the bulk of carries by far in what is an overcrowded position. We will see when the trade deadline approaches and ends. Something needs to happen.

A. The Bills had the ball for 19 minutes. If they pounded the wildcat, they might have been able to pump that up to 22.

B. That is the worst defense in Team history. There's no quick fix, and

C. The debate of Jackson, Lynch and Spiller is bogus. The Bills can't stop anyone or throw consistently. Unless Freddy can rush the passer or plug an giant hole in the d-line, he's useless to us as the other 2 are about the same right now.

I agree that we drafted for the 34 defense. It was agreed that we would use both (43) or a hybrid until we have the personnel. I just think increasing the amount of wildcat and increasing the amount of time in the 43 makes us more competitive now. I know there is no real quick fix to make us playoff contenders. I just feel these adjustments will make us more competitive. As for rookies and second year players, they are not better than vets or they would be playing. Putting in inexperienced players when a better vet sits on the bench shows that the management has given up on the season. They absolutely can not do that. I want a team that plays its hardest for 60 minutes no matter what the score. If a vet does not want to do that and quits on the team then by all means sit his a$$ down! I am from the old school, you try to win every game and you always play your best no matter what. I think a big turnover is in order after this season but we have to make the best with what we have now. Sadly we do not have the talent, you are right we drafted very poorly and we sure are paying for it.