Name 10 Players You Would Keep

Cory

Offense - Spiller - Jackson - Wood - S. Nelson - D. Nelson + Easley

Defense - Williams - Poz - D. Edwards - A. Carrington - T. Troup + C. Ellis

O.K so i can't count

Hey, I'm impressed you came up with more than 5. Makes me want to go back and add a couple.

Can you name 5 Offensive and 5 Defensive Bills players you would keep to build this team around currently on the roster?

Offense there are >5 I like. Wood. Levitre. Spiller. Jackson. McIntyre. Fitz. Parrish. maybe Nelson. maybe Hangartner.

Defense is tough, man. Byrd. Poz. maybe Troup and Carrington - like to see more of them.

Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis have the potential to be solid depth, but they aren't getting it done as starters.

Offense there are >5 I like. Wood. Levitre. Spiller. Jackson. McIntyre. Fitz. Parrish. maybe Nelson. maybe Hangartner.

Defense is tough, man. Byrd. Poz. maybe Troup and Carrington - like to see more of them.

Dwan Edwards and Andra Davis have the potential to be solid depth, but they aren't getting it done as starters.

you forgot kyle williams are best player on the front seven.

1 K Williams

2 wood

3 Levitre

4 McKelvin

5 Byrd

6 McGee

7 Poz

8 David Nelson

9 Spiller

10 Lynch

- Not in that order. Id like to keep D Edwards too. Morman and Lindell also. Bell would be a solid guy to have on your active roster too.

... Are some of you seriously putting guys who havent played a down of NFL football on your list? Carrington cant beat out McCargo for an active roster spot. Easly hasnt been on IR since the first week of TC. Are you Buddy Nix, cause thats as dumb as resigning Kelsay!

Wow - we're talking about 10 people for the future right? And everyone wants Jackson and Spiller versus Lynch and Spiller. One fumble and that's it?

A just look at Jacksons stats last year. 4th all time yards leader(I may be wrong). he is definitely a player i want on my team.

Wow - we're talking about 10 people for the future right? And everyone wants Jackson and Spiller versus Lynch and Spiller. One fumble and that's it? 24 year old versus 30 year old?

I see your point, but Jackson doesn't exactly have to miles on him that most 30 year old running backs do. He hasn't taken the pounding that others have.

A just look at Jacksons stats last year. 4th all time yards leader(I may be wrong). he is definitely a player i want on my team.

He had a great year no doubt - but 1,000+ of his all purpose yards were kick returns. Not in his future anymore. He also had 212 yards rushing in the last game of the season against the Colts JV team on 33 carries because the team was committed to helping him get his 1000 rushing yards. And I support that, I'm just sayin. If it's Spiller and Lynch you have more of a contrast (tough back and elusive back) and more of a future since they are so young!.

Can you name 5 Offensive and 5 Defensive Bills players you would keep to build this team around currently on the roster?

Defense 1. Jairus Byrd

2. Leodis McKelvin

3. Paul Posluszny

4. Kyle Williams

5. Dwan Edwards

Offense 1. CJ Spiller

2. Lee Evans

3. Eric Wood

4. Roscoe Parrish

5. Marshawn Lynch

If I had to keep 5 on each side of the ball, it would probably be this.

When will the freefall end?

On Offense

1. Spiller

2. Jackson

3. Nelson

4. Wood

5. Levitre

On Defense

1. Byrd

2. Williams

3. Poz

4. McGee

5. Wilson

Not a perfect 10. Not much talent on the team. Thats my 10 if I was starting from scratch and got to keep 5 on each side. I would also keep both kickers.

This is a lot harder when you can't add the kickers.

Defense 1. Jairus Byrd

2. Leodis McKelvin

3. Paul Posluszny

4. Kyle Williams

5. Dwan Edwards

Offense 1. CJ Spiller

2. Lee Evans

3. Eric Wood

4. Roscoe Parrish

5. Marshawn Lynch

If I had to keep 5 on each side of the ball, it would probably be this.

When will the freefall end?

good call on your list

Kyle Williams (as a DE in the 3-4)

McKelvin (still raw talent, not as a number one)

Spiller

Wood (Move to Center)

Levitre

Parrish

Byrd

Moorman

D. Edwards (Great DE in 3-4)

Troup (still young, great potential)

Geez, guys no one said Chris Kelsay! How about that! He's ours for the next 4 years and he is already an afterthought before the ink dries.

My list includes youngsters from 2010 draft (they need time in the system)

Eric Wood, Andy Levitre, Demetrius Bell, Kraig Urbik, and Ed Wang

Marcus Easley, Shawn Nelson, and David Nelson

Ryan Fitzpatrick (back-up, #2 or #3 guy) replaceable in time as team gets better personnel.

Alex Carrington, Torrell Troup, Arthur Moats, Antonio Coleman, Paul Posluszny, and Kyle Williams on the front seven.

Jairus Byrd, George Wilson, Leodis McKelvin and Drayton Florence on the back end.

I'd seriously entertain trade talk for Donte Whitner, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch and Terrence McGee so as to "load up" for the 2011 draft in April. The more picks, the better, IMO!!

Edited by Bflojohn