Would you move Evans?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you move Evans?

• Yes for fair value...whatever I think that is
    • Yes if I could get something really high like a 1st or starting lineman
    • No he's amazing he catches the most 50+ balls
    • Na, we need him even if he's fallen off and makes 9M a year
    • Who is Evans?

You can't move him he makes too much cash.also you will not get anything more than a 3 round pick at best. Either way Ralph would win. Still don't know why Ralph won't sell the naming rights of the stadium.

Hey, jackass... when I mentioned the 50+ yard catch stat in the shoutbox I was being sarcastic. That's why I also mentioned he leads the league in "dollars made per meaningful catch" over the same period. Get your head out of your ass and learn some reading comprehension.

I don't get it - why? Yah I know he makes too much $. But what would the Bills going to do with the $9 mill, sign Patrick Willis? A bigtime player at a premium position like a DE/OLB pass-rusher being available and us actually signing him is a massive parlay that probably wouldn't happen. If we did somehow use the $ to get a good player or 2 to build around we're just going to be looking to draft a WR again. Best option is to keep Evans, hope our top QB pick in the upcoming draft pans out, and then work on the defense.

Given that the cap doesn't exist this year, you've got to think that a team that really needs a WR would be willing to eat this contract.

However, I'm not familiar with how a real NFL team is built because I'm a Bills fan, so I could be wrong.

These choices are retarded. Who would give up a starting lineman for a 2nd WR?

The Bills wouldn't get anything of value for him so why bother. But then again, it would save Ralph a bunch of money (far more than the Trent release) so why not.

"fair value" was a choice. the "sky is the limit" that you wrote about also was a choice. why is that retarded?

i went with "fair value," why not. it is obviously rebuilding time, and Lee will be past his prime by the time the team is rebuilt.

Hey, jackass... when I mentioned the 50+ yard catch stat in the shoutbox I was being sarcastic. That's why I also mentioned he leads the league in "dollars made per meaningful catch" over the same period. Get your head out of your ass and learn some reading comprehension.

He's a joy in the shoutbox isn't he? Me, among others, have proven him many times to be completely ignorant and stupid. This is par for the course for him.