Should the Bills run up the score on the Jets?

Ignore Roscoe & Lee waving their arms wildly in the endzone

When the Bills are up by 20 or 30 it's best to just run out of bounds. :flirt:

You kiddin'? Should we run up the score on Blowbag Rex Ryan and the New Jersey Jets?? After Ryan put a claim on Trent Edwards within minutes after he hit the waiver wire, trying to get enough of our playbook to shut us down because we put 30 points on the board against NE*???

HELL YEAH, WE SHOULD!!! :thumbsup:

"I’ve never understood how you train these young men to finish a game, play hard all the way to the end, through four quarters and then you set the example of letting up and stopping in the name of mercy. A bunch of whiners will call it sportsmanship and say ‘running up the score’ is bad for the game.

To me it’s like golf: Just because you're 15-under do you just stop trying to make birdies so the score at the end of the tournament will be closer and the other golfers will feel all warm and fuzzy?” - Mike Leach

Buffalo Bills--- 44

New Jersey Jets- 3

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3, it'll be!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

You kiddin'? Should we run up the score on Blowbag Rex Ryan and the New Jersey Jets?? After Ryan put a claim on Trent Edwards within minutes after he hit the waiver wire, trying to get enough of our playbook to shut us down because we put 30 points on the board against NE*???

HELL YEAH, WE SHOULD!!! :thumbsup:

"I’ve never understood how you train these young men to finish a game, play hard all the way to the end, through four quarters and then you set the example of letting up and stopping in the name of mercy. A bunch of whiners will call it sportsmanship and say ‘running up the score’ is bad for the game.

To me it’s like golf: Just because you're 15-under do you just stop trying to make birdies so the score at the end of the tournament will be closer and the other golfers will feel all warm and fuzzy?” - Mike Leach

Buffalo Bills--- 44

New Jersey Jets- 3

GO BILLSSS!!!!

16 and 3, it'll be!!!!! B-)

Did Rex really put in a claim for Edwards?

If he did,then yes, run up the score! :thumbsup:

Ignore Roscoe & Lee waving their arms wildly in the endzone

When the Bills are up by 20 or 30 it's best to just run out of bounds. :flirt:

When the Bills are up by 20 on the Jets, the smart move would be to take Andrew Luck out & put in Fitzpatrick for the rest of the 4th quarter. If Fitzpatrick has a chance at a TD pass up by 20, let him take it because it might be the only chance that season.

Did Rex really put in a claim for Edwards?

If he did,then yes, run up the score! :thumbsup:

Oh yes...

Jaguars get QB Trent Edwards

'The only other team that put in a claim for Edwards was the New York Jets, a source told ESPN Senior NFL Analyst Chris Mortensen, but the Jaguars were awarded the former Bills quarterback on the basis of their 1-2 record.'

I'd bet any money Ryan had a claim on Edwards w/in seconds after his name hit the waiver wire, but the Del Rio's worse W-L record prevailed. Ryan wanted to pick Edwards brain for this Sunday's game just like he did with Kevin O'Connell before the Jets/NE* game last season, only Jacksonville's Jack Del Rio (who also covets a win against us in two weeks) won the booby prize.

(The only 2 teams that had any interest at all in Edwards just happen to be our next two opponents - go figure :beer: )

Edited by The Senator