Of course you all realize what we're hoping for...

Hell I think it would be over whether it's the Colts or Patriots. Patriots 100%, Colts 100% with a 5% margin of error depending if Payton wets himself.

149718[/snapback]

At the sports bar Sunday, the Colts-Titans game was 2 TVs over from the Bills game. Sure they put up a lot of points, but IMO they will once again in the end be exposed for the fraud team that they are. Nothing I saw on Sunday or against the friggin' Bears & Lions has changed my mind.

Where can we get a probowl OL, probowl TE, another Pro bowl WR and a defense that will agree not to blitz or pick off the stupid passes thrown?

149710[/snapback]

ICE, IF we get in the playoffs, which I do not believe we will. But IF we do, we will have won seven straight games, four straight on the road, and 9 of the last 10, including a must-win, December playoff type game against a team that is in all likelihood, about 14-2. Would you then admit that perhaps Bledsoe does not completely suck and have no chance of winning anything ever again if he is the QB?

I think I answered my own question.

Indy has no defense. Properly game-planned (run the ball, run the ball, run the friggin' ball), it's winnable.

The only problem is that by the time we get the proper gameplan installed, it will be halftime and we'll be down 31-10.