I am suspicious of open roster spot

When a team waits beyond 12 hours to fill a vacant roster spot there is ALWAYS a reason. Most team fill a vacancy within 3 hours........

The Buffalo Bills are waiting on something.

Could be another trade today with 2 players received....

Have to wait and see but I checked tranactions on the Bills website, nothing! :blink:

I am telling you guys......something is up! :flirt:

I was correct on Fitz starting game #3 and I also predicted Edwards would be waived. If I am right again........I get the hat trick :lol:

Edited by Another Point of View

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Green Bay couldn't run the ball last night, look for them to up their offer for Marshawn.

Yes, that did cross my mind! :thumbsup:

I'm thinking they are looking around the league for a viable backup QB, if they can't find anyone they like I think they will re sign QB Levi Brown

You could very well be right! :thumbsup:

When a team waits beyond 12 hours to fill a vacant roster spot there is ALWAYS a reason. Most team fill a vacancy within 3 hours........

The Buffalo Bills are waiting on something.

Could be another trade today with 2 players received....

Have to wait and see but I checked tranactions on the Bills website, nothing! :blink:

I am telling you guys......something is up! :flirt:

I was correct on Fitz starting game #3 and I also predicted Edwards would be waived. If I am right again........I get the hat trick :lol:

I have the same feeling. Kolb and J. Bell for Lynch. Just a thought. Something has to be up.

While I wouldnt rule out a trade I doubt they're looking for a backup QB. At this point they'd be better off w Brohm then someone who doesn't know the system/playbook....

They'd be better off with Brohm followed by someone who doesn't know the playbook? Why would we want someone to start for us who doesn't know the playbook?

Now that Green Bay couldn't run the ball last night, look for them to up their offer for Marshawn.

I'm thinking that GB takes a flier on Larry Johnson instead. Why give up something for Lynch when you can get LJ for nothing?