nit wit

vegas55

The "clueless redneck coaching this team" has probably forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. He's also made it to more playoff games in his two-year-plus head coaching career than the Bills have in the past ten, but carry on with your trolling. Disagree with his decisions if you want, but keep it about football.

What was really stupid was taking the timeout as soon as the play ended. It was obviously close enough for either a measurement or a review, or both. At that point, you request a measurement, which temporarily stops the clock, and if you get the first down, take a time out, and if you don't get the first down, run the clock down and kick the field goal.

Generally speaking, I think the move there is to go for it, but in our case, I was rooting for the FG, because that's how little faith I have in our O against their D. (Loser mentality, I guess.) We would've run it right up the gut, they would've known exactly what we were going to do, Wilfork would've collapsed the middle of the line, and Lynch or Jackson would've been thrown for a loss. But there's no excuse to kick a FG with 20+ seconds left when you could've kicked it with 4 seconds left.

Well according to you i am stupid, but the Bills decided to settle for three and by games end the Pats scored 38; so who is stupid. As if going for it with 4th and inches would have been such a bad decison. If you are too stupid, and i mean stupid, to understand what a bad decision that was, then stay off of this board

You're on PCP, admit it.

The game was lost today, when the clueless redneck coaching this team, decides to kick a field goal at the end of first half, instead of going for it on fourth and one inch. As if that 3 points was going to hold up against Brady. And Brady gets those 3 points back in 3 plays.

The scrooge owner, after making a 900 million profit on this team/community, still cant bring himself to pay for a real coaching staff. Can we ever have a defensive coordinator who has ever been a defensive coordinator/head coach before? Its always the Bills have a D coordinator who is doing it for the first time. You could tell today. You get what you pay for

Normally we would expect trolling from folks that just registered within the past few days or weeks. But it seems we have a troll who has been registered since 2001. Nice.

Generally speaking, I think the move there is to go for it

I agree with much of your post, except for the statement above. Given the score, the field position and time left on the clock, I think most coaches would take the points. Kicking the field goal is the measured and thoughtful move here.

Given that, I was the only one in my group that wanted the team to go for it. I figured by going for it, Chan makes a statement to HIS team. "No more playing not to lose. No more playing it safe." The Bills have been very good in short yardage situations. I know it would be going against traditional logic, but I think the Bills may have to do the unexpected a few times this year.

Now, had they gone for it and failed, I might understand this thread, as kicking the FG is the "right" move in this situation.