Bills-Pats* Game thread

sullim4

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the moron coaching defense? Fire this loser right now i mean WTF!!!!

This is an absolute disgrace!!!!

Whats going to happen when the Pats get the ball back to start the 3rd quarter.

Hopeless

I don't think the coach let the receiver get open. It was our secondary.

I don't think the coach let the receiver get open. It was our secondary.

Er dude when u call a Sissy soft zone defense with no friggin pash rush of course receivers will get open. On first down u show blitz and force Brady to drop it down and make a tackle. I mean whatso hard in doing that

Er dude when u call a Sissy soft zone defense with no friggin pash rush of course receivers will get open. On first down u show blitz and force Brady to drop it down and make a tackle. I mean whatso hard in doing that

Er, then why aren't you coaching, dude?

Who is the moron coaching defense? Fire this loser right now i mean WTF!!!!

This is an absolute disgrace!!!!

Whats going to happen when the Pats get the ball back to start the 3rd quarter.

Hopeless

Keep the coach get rid of these crappy DL, I mean damn if fitzpatrick have as much time as Brady does he will kill there D! We can only pray this DL is history after this season. This guy D. Edwards should have stay in Baltimore he showing me absolutely nothing yet..

Pass rush?

Stroud was handled by a f'n Tight End. The tackle was ready for the double team, but was unnecessary. Their line is garbage.

I may have been wrong about Fitzpatrick. He still throws like shite, but at least he has a clue as to what's going on.

Keep the coach get rid of these crappy DL, I mean damn if fitzpatrick have as much time as Brady does he will kill there D! We can only pray this DL is history after this season. This guy D. Edwards should have stay in Baltimore he showing me absolutely nothing yet..

But his scheme doesnt make any sense especially since we are not playing for a playoff spot. We have nothing to lose so take a chance and go after Brady, u never know what might happen, rather than let him sit back there and have lunch and then decide to pick apart our secondary.

I mean that last drive was reminiscent of the crappy prevent we played in the last series against Dallas under jauron on Monday night. hell the best time to blitz is on long third downs or deep in the opponents area in order to force checkdowns and drop offs

NO, he was the best player on the field in week one. Maybe stop making huge generalizations about a player after one half...

McKelvin has looked very good this year. I am wondering why he is not a starter over Florence.

FWIW Troup has been in on 2 plays thus far. I know a lot of threads this week a lot of posters assumed/stated he was playin a lot and very well. I knew that was not true (the playing a lot part at least) so I am counting this week. 2 plays so far