Successful former Bills quarterbacks

tomdayfan

With all the quarterbacks who have started for the Bills since Kelly retired, which one has had the most success AFTER playing for Buffalo?

Former Bills QB's

The article was excellent and the writer has a good sarcistic wit, but his question and your repeating of his question on the thread is hardly difficult to answer.

Collins is the easy over-whelming answer, despite the fact that both Bledsoe and Flutie may end up in the HOF some day. They both left Buffalo with barely a gallon left in their tanks. Between both of the rest of their careers, the biggest high light for either one was Flutie drop-kicking an extra point for the Pats in garbage time during a regualar season game....that was awesome. :thumbsup:

Dangerous Dan Darragh? Ed "not a qb" Rutkowski? James Harris guy that went to Rams I think became successful, though nopt as much as Daryl "mad bomber" Lomanico.

So exactly what NFL quarterbacking success did Dan Darragh and Ed Rutkowski have after being dumped or leaving the Bills? I don't remember Darragh playing anywhere after backing up Jack Kemp for a few years and Rutkwosksi became Erie County Executive, but did he ever throw a pass for another NFL team after the Bills??

Edited by BillsPhan

Collins is the easy over-whelming answer, despite the fact that both Bledsoe and Flutie may end up in the HOF some day.

Are you high? Seriously, are you high? Even the biggest flutie fellater I know has never suggested flutie could end up in the HOF.

The only way that happens is if little Dougie has a broom in his hand.

I seriously can't believe someone actually wrote that down and hit send!

Edited by Erik Flowers